Which schools accept/don't accept Interfolio?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DReject

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey,
I noticed on secondaries, schools give options of premedical committees, or individual letters "directly sent from the school." Well I'm using interfolio and my school highly recommends it since we don't have a letter service. Interfolio is not: "directly...."

I ran a snd search on this topic and I've noticed that schools are fine with it.
Should I call my schools and ask them directly?

Thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

DReject said:
Hey,
I noticed on secondaries, schools give options of premedical committees, or individual letters "directly sent from the school." Well I'm using interfolio and my school highly recommends it since we don't have a letter service. Interfolio is not: "directly...."

I ran a snd search on this topic and I've noticed that schools are fine with it.

Thanks.

I'm not aware of any school that doesn't accept Interfolio.

I used Interfolio for all my applications.

Members don't see this ad :)
what's interfolio?

BlueMagpie said:
I used Interfolio for all my applications.

Well I used my committee for all my applications and they sent out the LORs with their evaluations on 9/15 :scared: and my letters were with them since July.......so if you can please use interfolio or any other letter service ......I had a choice because as a non-trad I was not required to use the school committee and I still did (I don't know what I was thinking)

constructor said:
what's interfolio?

Interfolio is a document service. Your recommenders either send in their letters or upload them directly to Interfolio's website. Then you go online and choose which letters you want sent out and to which schools. You can also use Interfolio to save important papers (your resume, thesis, etc.)

Jeez, I sound like a rep. But I do like using it. :oops:

DReject said:
Hey,

Thanks.

Sorry, I realized I didn't quite answer your question. All I did was e-mail schools to ask them if it was okay to use Interfolio (since some schools have their own documents they want the recommender to fill out). Every one of them was fine with me using Interfolio, and I applied to 16 schools. I think so many people use this service now that it's not really a big deal.

But I think it's fine for you to call or e-mail schools if you're unsure. ;)

BlueMagpie said:
Jeez, I sound like a rep. But I do like using it. :oops:

I would sound like a rep too if I got into how awesome it is. It gives you so much control and is so easy. They are :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: