Which schools have high IS preference?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

kittywitty

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
So I know Michigan, Texas, and Rowan have high IS preference, but are there anymore? Does UNECOM have high regional preference? I'm just wondering whether it's worth it for me to turn in secondaries for schools that do have regional preferences... Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Does UNECOM have high regional preference? Yes to Northeastern regions.

Does UNECOM have high regional preference? Yes to Northeastern regions.

Hmm so in your opinion, is it worth it for me to still try for that school with my secondary app if I'm from the West Coast?

Members don't see this ad :)
"I'm just wondering whether it's worth it for me to turn in secondaries for schools that do have regional preferences..."

If you have strong ties in their region, family or passion to fulfill their mission, then sure. Your stats (GPA/MCAT/ECs) will play a big factor whether or not they will consider you as a potential candidate.

Hmm so in your opinion, is it worth it for me to still try for that school with my secondary app if I'm from the West Coast?

Again, depends on if you REALLY want to go to their school. If you have the cash, then give it a chance. You might grow something.