Which schools have Private Loan programs?

Started by doctaroo
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

doctaroo

New Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey everyone,

I am going to have trouble getting a line of credit because I don't have a willing co-signer :scared:

I am from Canada and was wondering which US schools have private loan programs which don't require a co-signer?

I applied to Wake Forest, Howard, Minnesota (Minneapolis),Meharry, Rosalind Franklin, Einstein, Medical college of Wisconsin 😀

Any additional info is much appreciated. 😀

Thanks, Dr.oo
 
I don't know of any off the top of my head. I would think that might become a conflict of interest. Maybe, I don't know. I thought maybe AMSA had one? Not sure if it's only consolidation.