Which schools interview every applicant?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

kilegna

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Please list the schools that you know send out interview invitations to every applicant.
I've heard of PCO doing that..not sure if it is true or not.

Members don't see this ad.

Don’t think any school does that. I don’t know about IUAPR, though.

Members don't see this ad :)
Are you serious?
Serious about?
I didn't think this was even possible which is why I am asking. I did read in a previous thread about PCO doing that which is why I brought it up.

Definitely not PCO lol. I applied last cycle and wasn't offered an interview until this cycle when I brought my OAT score up.

Serious about?
I didn't think this was even possible which is why I am asking. I did read in a previous thread about PCO doing that which is why I brought it up.

Sorry, let me rephrase: Are you serious!? That's soooo cooool. This makes me so hopeful because I have a really bad profile but I can be very persuasive in person ;)

It doesn't matter what school I get into I hear - patient's won't care what school you went to or what your grades are, as long as you can minimally pass at the easiest to-get-into school, you are equivalent to the bestest graduates. Goodluck. I'm so hopeful now!

Reactions: 1 user
Definitely not PCO lol. I applied last cycle and wasn't offered an interview until this cycle when I brought my OAT score up.

Hey if you don't mind me asking what were your stats this year and last year?

Sorry, let me rephrase: Are you serious!? That's soooo cooool. This makes me so hopeful because I have a really bad profile but I can be very persuasive in person ;)

It doesn't matter what school I get into I hear - patient's won't care what school you went to or what your grades are, as long as you can minimally pass at the easiest to-get-into school, you are equivalent to the bestest graduates. Goodluck. I'm so hopeful now!
Oh lol now I understand what you meant! yeah I was very skeptical when I read about a school interviewing every applicant since there is so many. So I wanted to know what everyone had to say about it.
I wish you the best of luck on your process!! :)