Which schools interview; which do not?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Apptired

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Which DPT schools interview and which do not? Does anyone know where I can find a list?

Members don't see this ad.

There's not really a "list" that can tell you this information. You need to do the research of schools that you are interested, and see what happens. I'd say it's pretty 50-50 regarding what schools require interviews (at least from my experience). There are also a lot of schools that have optional interview/open houses.

Basically, we can start listing the schools that we know of here, but the best way to find this information is to do the research on the schools that interest you.

As best I can tell, most schools require interviews, but a number do not. Here is a list of some schools that I believe do not: Azusa Pacific, Boston U, Bradley, CSU Long Beach, CSU Northridge, Chapman, Mount St. Mary's, Northeastern, Northwestern, Seton Hall, Southwest Baptist, Texas Womans, Thomas Jefferson, Touro, Illinois - Chicago, North Florida, Pittsburgh, Puget Sound, South Carolina, South Florida, Southern Cal, Washington, Western Carolina, Widener. Some people may tell me that I've errored on a couple of these, but this is at least some that I think don't require one.

Thanks for your help. It's hard to find data from some of the schools.