Which schools mail/e-mail rejections pre/post interview?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Pigglyjuff

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I applied to a ton of D.O. schools across the country. I haven't heard ANYthing regarding rejections from schools and it's been almost two months. Which schools will 100% respond saying I've been rejected pre and post interview?

Members don't see this ad.

I applied to a ton of D.O. schools across the country. I haven't heard ANYthing regarding rejections from schools and it's been almost two months. Which schools will 100% respond saying I've been rejected pre and post interview?

Of the schools I've heard from so far, I think LECOM-B, CCOM, AZCOM (they actually sent me a hold letter, but I then assumed they would also send a rejection letter) and KCUMB send postal rejections.

DMU and Marian sent me e-mails.

All pre-interview.

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
I think the past couple years there has been a thread similar to what you are looking for. Not sure if it separates pre and post interview, but worth a look.

From my experiences last year (I am a re-applicant)...

I applied to LECOM-B, Touro-NY, Touro-CA, PCOM-GA, Western, and NYCOM. I did not receive any interview invites (I was incredibly late in the season with a low MCAT score) and the only response I received was a rejection letter from LECOM-B. I emailed people from every school after to see what I could do to improve my application and only received a response from a few.

KCOM and CCOM sent me pre-interview rejections. I was complete at Western in mid-July and still haven't heard anything from them.

Oh, and KCUMB was going to send me a pre-secondary rejection (it was on their desk waiting to be sent out), but then they got my new grades and decided to interview me instead.