Which schools publish USMLE scores?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

The only school I think that has any incentive to is RVU. I doubt any of the other schools does so at the very least publicly.
 
None of them have the cajones to post the USMLE score. A lot of them are still living in denial and don't want to face the fact that their curriculum under prepares the students for these tests. However, they will need to post those scores because DOs will be required to take the USMLE Step 1 down the road in order to secure a residency.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Pretty sure KCU was around 224 or 225 average last year.
My school was around 222 or 223 or something like that.
Really the only ones I've heard of, but it's not very helpful because the amount of students that take it vary quite a lot by school and likely year by year. I wouldn't be surprised if our average was lower because so many people "just took it" because of the merger.