• Please review the updated member agreement. Included is a new statement supporting the scientific method and evidence-based medicine. Claims or statements about disease processes should reference widely accepted scientific resources. Theoretical medical speculation is encouraged as part of the overall scientific process. However, unscientific statements that promote unfounded ideological positions or agendas may be removed.

LadyxJC

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Aug 17, 2004
Status
So which schools notify you at midnight and what is their method of communication? I was getting all excited about Dec. 1 finally approaching and I just realized that none of the schools I applied to are informing the applicants at midnight... at least not that I know of...?

r0entgen

10+ Year Member
Apr 5, 2005
Status
LadyxJC said:
So which schools notify you at midnight and what is their method of communication? I was getting all excited about Dec. 1 finally approaching and I just realized that none of the schools I applied to are informing the applicants at midnight... at least not that I know of...?
yeah i dont think any of my schools are informing at midnight either =(

i don't know why they can't just all update aadsas at midnight. they are allowed to notify on dec 1...so why let the post office get in the way of our notification?

cowsgomoo

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Aug 9, 2004
Alpharetta, GA
Status
LadyxJC said:
Louisville via email. :thumbup: :thumbup:

About the Ads

bpenly

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Jun 22, 2004
Omaha, NE
Status
LadyxJC said:
UNMC (Nebraska) via email. :)

acceptance

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Sep 21, 2005
Status
Dental Student
SUNY Buffalo on their website under "Check Status".

MY NAME IS EARL

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Dec 1, 2005
Status
Pre-Dental
MY NAME IS EARL said:
Obviously none of the schools I applied to. I have nothing!

Take that back, I just looked and Ohio State updated my AADSAS to say Application denied.

Isnt that special?

kittylover

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Oct 21, 2005
Status
Pre-Dental
MY NAME IS EARL said:
Take that back, I just looked and Ohio State updated my AADSAS to say Application denied.

Isnt that special?
sorry to hear that! :( see? should've gone to bed earlier! at least you would've gotten more sleep!

MY NAME IS EARL

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Dec 1, 2005
Status
Pre-Dental
kittylover said:
sorry to hear that! :( see? should've gone to bed earlier! at least you would've gotten more sleep!
Are the crack houses still open at this hour?

LadyxJC

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Aug 17, 2004
Status
MY NAME IS EARL said:

Isnt that special?
Yea sorry to hear that~ It's only one school though... don't be discouraged!
Still no news for me...

About the Ads