Which schools to interview at?!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

ceruleansky

Full Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi everyone...I desperately need some advice!

The background info:
Last month, I was interviewed at UACP and Mercer...got in UACP, but no decision yet from Mercer. I was at Midwestern-Chicago yesterday for MCV and LOVED it! I won't hear back from them for another 2-3 weeks, according to the admissions department. 🙁

Currently, I have interview invites for the following schools:

Howard
Palm Beach Atlantic
Shenandoah
Midwestern-Glendale

I am declining Howard, but unsure about the other three.
Which would you go to and why? Any advice is greatly appreciated!
 
Hi Ceruleansky,

I am planning to attend Midwestern-Chicago next fall, however I also went to an interview at Shenandoah. I really did not like it, just because it is in the middle of nowhere...So I guess I am saying if you know you are a city person and wouldn't be happy in the middle of nowhere for 4 years I wouldn't waste $500 to travel to Shenandoah. I had to fly into Dulles then rent a car and drive an hour to the University. I just wish I would have declined their interview, so this is all my opinion. Hope it helps. I would definately go to Midwestern-Glendale (it looks like that is much closer for you being in Cali) and they are a bit more selective on interviews in comparison to Chicago 🙂

Hi everyone...I desperately need some advice!

The background info:
Last month, I was interviewed at UACP and Mercer...got in UACP, but no decision yet from Mercer. I was at Midwestern-Chicago yesterday for MCV and LOVED it! I won't hear back from them for another 2-3 weeks, according to the admissions department. 🙁

Currently, I have interview invites for the following schools:

Howard
Palm Beach Atlantic
Shenandoah
Midwestern-Glendale

I am declining Howard, but unsure about the other three.
Which would you go to and why? Any advice is greatly appreciated!
 
Hi everyone...I desperately need some advice!

The background info:
Last month, I was interviewed at UACP and Mercer...got in UACP, but no decision yet from Mercer. I was at Midwestern-Chicago yesterday for MCV and LOVED it! I won't hear back from them for another 2-3 weeks, according to the admissions department. 🙁

Currently, I have interview invites for the following schools:

Howard
Palm Beach Atlantic
Shenandoah
Midwestern-Glendale

I am declining Howard, but unsure about the other three.
Which would you go to and why? Any advice is greatly appreciated!

If I were you, I would go Midwestern Chicago. Just because I can make another friend from August😀

I am not sure about Palm Beach and Mercer but I know that Howard and Shenandoah had beeen on probation once. I went to Shenandoah interview last year and I was little scared by its surrounding environment.

Regarding your status after MCV at Midwestern, you will hear back from them after about less than a week only if you are accepted. I got my acceptance call 5 days later.