Which schools?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Jordwin

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey all, I've applied to Nebraska, iowa, Minnesota, and creighton already. Should I apply to more schools? I like the thought of applying to Harvard, Columbia, and uop because of the prestige, but I'm not sure if I should. Is it too late to apply to these schools? My newest DAT isn't even updated into the aadsas portal yet. Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

I would only apply to a school you would really consider going to If accepted. Otherwise, it's a waste of money. You have good scores. You will most likely get in wherever you apply. If you want to go to Columbia or Harvard or uop, then you should apply. I wouldn't apply to Harvard just to see If I get in and end up not really going. That's just me though

Hey all, I've applied to Nebraska, iowa, Minnesota, and creighton already. Should I apply to more schools? I like the thought of applying to Harvard, Columbia, and uop because of the prestige, but I'm not sure if I should. Is it too late to apply to these schools? My newest DAT isn't even updated into the aadsas portal yet. Thanks
:shrug: Particular selections, perhaps, were better off not made from the get-go.....

Members don't see this ad :)