Which Schools?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

hihina

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
So I live in Massachusetts
I want to apply for dental school but not sure where and how many schools should I apply to?

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Apply to around 10 and to places you want to go to. A fellow sdner created this thread to help you.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Thanks for spreading it around for me, I was worried no one would see it once it gets buried by other posts!
Thanks for making it brotha. I think the mods should make it a sticky

Apply to around 10 and to places you want to go to. A fellow sdner created this thread to help you.
Thank you
So far I have
Touro, SUNY Buffalo, UNE, Rutgers, NYC, University of Maryland
I don't know what else to add to this list and I don't want to add any of the schools in Boston
Any suggestions?

Last edited:
Thank you
So far I have
UCONN, Touro, SUNY Buffalo, UNE, Rutgers, NYC, University of Maryland
I don't know what else to add to this list and I don't want to add any of the schools in Boston
Any suggestions?

Buffalo may be a bit tough as they're not the most OOS friendly school. Add VCU and Pitt. Louisville's a good option too. As for private schools, UDM is a great option if you're willing to move away from the east coast.

Buffalo may be a bit tough as they're not the most OOS friendly school. Add VCU and Pitt. Louisville's a good option too. As for private schools, UDM is a great option if you're willing to move away from the east coast.

Thank you
I am trying to stay in the East coast but I will look at these schools and I was thinking about UDM at one point but they require a letter from a dentist and I did not ask the dentist for one

Thank you
I am trying to stay in the East coast but I will look at these schools and I was thinking about UDM at one point but they require a letter from a dentist and I did not ask the dentist for one

Don't most schools require a letter from a dentist? I'd check the website of each of the schools you are applying to in order to make sure.