Which store has the best flu shot perk?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

mentos

Half full member
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Post the best flu shot deals you can find. My local grocery store has a 10% off grocery coupon for getting a flu shot. Not bad.

Members don't see this ad.

2 days later: "I gOt SiCk FrOm ThE fLu ShOt"

Oh you meant a perk for the customer

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
I think the best one is the $10 giftcard given by Publix for those living on the east coast.

Members don't see this ad :)
Get a $10 gift card from Publix on Wed and use it to buy two poke bowls or sushi rolls ($5 each on Wed only). Best perk out there imo.

Wish I had a Publix nearby.

Albertsons/Shaws 10% off groceries:

Target $5 coupon:

CVS $5 off $20

Walgreens $5 off $20

Last edited:
Go to one pharmacy. Pretend to get a flu shot, but don't come back. They will put the rx on hold. Go to a competitor that offers $25 coupon and transfer said "prescription".

If they refuse to transfer, pull a Karen.

• Haha
Go to one pharmacy. Pretend to get a flu shot, but don't come back. They will put the rx on hold. Go to a competitor that offers $25 coupon and transfer said "prescription".

Which pharmacy still offers $25 coupon?

Reactions: 1 user

Do people really put flu shots on hold?

And more importantly can you transfer prescription that’s never been filled???

Do people really put flu shots on hold?

And more importantly can you transfer prescription that’s never been filled???

No, it won't work cause I tried back when I was a poor student LoL. I brought a script to CVS then tried to transfer it to Kmart for the $25 gift card. CVS just faxed the script and Kmart said it has to be a transfer, not a new prescription.

If someone tried to pull that BS stunt and then complained to the BOP, I guarantee you absolutely nothing will happen.

A flu shot whether ordered via standing order or "direct" furnishing (you put your own NPI on the claim) is not actually a prescription so it can't be transferred anyway.