Which type of 32 is better?

Started by kickster
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

kickster

MS-2
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
My friend and I both just got our MCAT scores back, and we both got 32's. I'm curious as to which type of 32 would be considered a "better" 32:

11 Bio 9 V 12 PS, Philosophy Major
10 Bio 12 V 10 PS, Biology Major

Thanks
 
My friend and I both just got our MCAT scores back, and we both got 32's. I'm curious as to which type of 32 would be considered a "better" 32:

11 Bio 9 V 12 PS, Philosophy Major
10 Bio 12 V 10 PS, Biology Major

Thanks

10/12/10 is probably better because the 9V sits close to the danger zone of scores for most schools.

What I'm curious about is how a science major managed to beat a philosophy major at Verbal and how a philosophy major beat a science major at science. :laugh:
 
My friend and I both just got our MCAT scores back, and we both got 32's. I'm curious as to which type of 32 would be considered a "better" 32:

11 Bio 9 V 12 PS, Philosophy Major
10 Bio 12 V 10 PS, Biology Major

Thanks

they're both equally as good....if u wanna split hairs, u can say the 10/12/10 is better because all the scores are double digits.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
My friend and I both just got our MCAT scores back, and we both got 32's. I'm curious as to which type of 32 would be considered a "better" 32:

11 Bio 9 V 12 PS, Philosophy Major
10 Bio 12 V 10 PS, Biology Major

Thanks

Can't you and your friend just be happy for each other? Jesus. 🙄
 
The first one because science scores matter more, non sci major, and scored better in 2 sections compared to just verbal for the other scorer.