Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi all, I'm currently a high school student looking into earning that MD title. However, I'm still unsure as to which MD specialty I should go for.
My reason for wanting to become a MD is to help others, hopefully to the point where I can make trips to third world countries and administer medical help free o' charge.
Which MD would you peeps recommend? I also want to do dermatology but I don't know if that is suitable for the jack of all trades MD I want to become.
Thanks! 👍
My reason for wanting to become a MD is to help others, hopefully to the point where I can make trips to third world countries and administer medical help free o' charge.
Which MD would you peeps recommend? I also want to do dermatology but I don't know if that is suitable for the jack of all trades MD I want to become.
Thanks! 👍
