Which would you choose?

Started by whatdoido
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

whatdoido

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I just found out I got into Tufts and Boston SMPs. There was some mistake with my letters of rec being sent to Georgetown, so I won't hear back in time. And I applied to Cincinnati but haven't heard back yet.

I live in Los Angeles, and have never visited the east coast. Tufts sounds like a smaller program where you get more attention, and Boston sounds like a bigger, more well-known program. If you had to choose between the two, which would you choose?
 
Are both programs basically 2 years? I think I would tend to pick Tufts since IIRC you could finish it in one year, but BU does have a bit more of a track record.