Which would you pick?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Which two medical schools are the best?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Their secondary is just a letter request, but I still categorize it as a "secondary" just for practical purposes. I don't think I was ever bashing Mayo? I just said I didn't like their fee request system. There are plenty of great things about Mayo, but I haven't seen any evidence to support the stellar reputation it has at SDN.

Sorry but I just had to point this out from the Mayo thread :p:

I would give my firstborn child to get into Mayo. :( Is there any chance for those of us who can't cure cancer with our tears?

Members don't see this ad.

I would pick Mt.Sinai, but I'm from NYC and it has always been a dream school of mine.

Sorry but I just had to point this out from the Mayo thread :p:

Hah! :D That was from months ago, I wonder how long it took to dig that up. Well, as I said, it's absolutely a great school and I probably would give my firstborn to go there. I still wouldn't choose it over Vandy, Baylor, or Sinai (all schools that I had no chance at) and their "fee request" system is still stupid.

Members don't see this ad :)
idk why sdn people are so obsessed with mayo; it's really interesting. Maybe it's because none of them have ever been to Rochester...

idk why sdn people are so obsessed with mayo; it's really interesting. Maybe it's because none of them have ever been to Rochester...

+10000x. It looks great on paper and it is great. But Rochester, if you are not from the midwest it can be a bit of a culture shock. How people go from California to Rochester MN is beyond me. With that said, "Go to Mayo!!!"

Status
Not open for further replies.