whining

Started by MedChic
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

MedChic

Senior Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
How do you motivate yourself to study?

My finals were postponed and now, after the holidays I am SO rusty with this material! My finals are this week and I'm out of the rhythm, I forgot everything, and I feel like I'm gonna pull C's. Hehe, anyone ever not study for finals...
 
I tried that not studying thing in undergrad. it didn't work out too well. that's why I'm in postbac. LOL.

I wish you luck with your finals. It bites that they were postponed like that!
 
thanks i'll need all the luck I can get!

and before anyone yells at me, I meant to say "not studied for finals"