white people

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dWiz

...ndn...
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
:thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: so many of them are racist bastards....especially those hard nosed republicans....i hate them!

i hope they're aren't any white ppl in temple....except for that bastrd brian...oh well

ok, ban me now ;), or post some shyt, whatever u plz

Members don't see this ad.

Err... that's really general... and what's wrong with the Brian guy from Temple?? He was really helpful and chill about everything!!! Luckily I'm not white, so I'm not offended (but I sense a huge backlash waiting for you). For whatever reasons (paranoia etc.) people will always be racist (Hell, I had racist profs), but one single race should not be singled out as being racist..

I don't think you should hate on a particular race, since you will have to SERVE everyone when you're a dentist! Anyway, were you listening to Kanye West when you decided to post this *Recall his outburst during the Katrina telethon*??

F*ck you. What did you not get into dental school this year and it was because of the white people you didn't get in? As someone who's hoping to be a health care professional I'd hope you would be mature enough to look beyond racial boundaries. What, are you not going to have any white patients as*hole? Again f*ck you and I seriously hope this thread is a joke.

Members don't see this ad :)
after associating with many different people from different backgrounds, i have come to the conclusion that white people are the scum of the earth.

and i don't think i'll feel comfortable "serving" white ppl...i'll have a sign out "no dogs/hicks allowed.

:sleep: still waiting for the backlash....tsk, gavin, u passed by my thread..

what are you waiting for more handouts in life prick?

dWiz said:
:thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: so many of them are racist bastards....especially those hard nosed republicans....i hate them!

i hope they're aren't any white ppl in temple....except for that bastrd brian...oh well

ok, ban me now ;), or post some shyt, whatever u plz

I hope you realize that by broadly labeling "white people" as racist, you are guilty of the very same offense. Racism goes both ways and you are every bit as bad as the people you hate so much. In conclusion, get bent.

2 years on SDN and nearly 300 posts and now you turn into a troll?

Somethings weird here....

coreyb said:
2 years on SDN and nearly 300 posts and now you turn into a troll?

Somethings weird here....

do you know what else is weird; dentists' odds of suicide are 6.64 times greater than the rest of the working age population :(

Status
Not open for further replies.