who can make it clear?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

xDent09

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am having hard time with the folding, how do you do this section, help!

Members don't see this ad.

haha it's my worst section also. i'm just doing a lot of crack dat on folding and hope that prepares me enough...

the key to solving folding problems is to do retro analysis, start from the end and try to open each fold, keeping in mind where the holes are. i hope ur talkin aba the same folding. there is also an easier way, there are only 4 possible first folds, u can use square papers to create the first 4 folds, once u have them follow the folds the question asks and then it will be easier to view the folding concept. pm me if u need me to clarify i'll draw and scan it.

if you can scan and put it up on the thread, that would be awesome. i could use a few pointers =)

the key to solving folding problems is to do retro analysis, start from the end and try to open each fold, keeping in mind where the holes are. i hope ur talkin aba the same folding. there is also an easier way, there are only 4 possible first folds, u can use square papers to create the first 4 folds, once u have them follow the folds the question asks and then it will be easier to view the folding concept. pm me if u need me to clarify i'll draw and scan it.

i think your talkin about hole-punching not pattern-folding problems