Who Didn't Get Accepted for Fall 09?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

blahblah56

Full Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
wanted to make a thread to see who applied for fall 09 but didnt get accepted. hopefully we can start this journey together again this upcoming cycle.

rejected from:
western
chapman
mt st mary
loma linda
usc
csun
nazareth
havent heard form at still but i assume i got rejected
unlv
 
Hey blahblah56 we applied to almost all the same schools with the same results... Hopefully well have better luck next cycle!!!:luck:

Rejected from:

USC
Mount St. Mary's College
Chapman
Loma Linda
University of St. Augustine
Azusa Pacific

Waitlisted:
Western
 
Rejected:

Midwestern University
Rosiland Franklin University
Nazzarath College
Thomas Jefferson University
Temple University

Waitlisted:

Western University of HS
Concordia University
UMDNJ

Accepted:

Howard University ( I don't know if i want to go there yet. Still doing a research.. they just got DPT accredition in Feb 09)
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey Blahblah56, what are your other career options other than PT. I graduated in Spring 08, and only applied for summer/fall '09 DPT class. (took a year off, travel) Anyway, I have been rejected to all schools, and I am certain that I am not applying again this year. For me, im not going into PT for the money, but if I had to choose another career, it would be for the money.

Applied to/Rejected:
Nova Southeastern
Armstrong Atlantic State University
Georgia State
University of Central Florida
Florida A&M University

I need some ideas on what I can go back to school for, to get a job that I think I would like. (Travel, Live Abroad, etc.) Any Ideas would be helpful, and no I dont want to be a flight attendant.