Who else got shut down by UNC?

Started by blcws6
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm pretty sure UNC doesn't 'reject' anyone it's interviewed until after February... all who have been interviewed are automatically still considered for the next cycle. And after February, they begin their waitlist or rejections.
Don't lose hope! There's still half the class to be filled @ UNC in Feb!
 
haha i thought those questions would come up....no they dont reject until after the second selection day....I was just really hoping to hear on friday thats all.....
 
At the Nov 17 interview, Dr. Guckes said we would hear today (Mon, Dec 3)... so I don't know if he meant calls would still be going out today or letters should be arriving today.
 
they made all their calls friday....i went down to his office and checked