Who else is applying to CSULB early decision?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

chinadoll90

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys,

This is my first time posting, I've been following most of the threads to see where I stand amongst other PTCAS applicants. I've decided to try Early Decision at Cal State Long Beach. It has been my first choice school for a few years now. I've been working on my application since it opened up on the 5th. I'm just super stressed out, this is my first year applying and and I guess you can say I'm scared of the unknown. I took my GRE and got a 970, still waiting for the AW section, but I feel like it was my strongest section...hopefully. My GPA is alright, 3.6+. I have extracurriculars and a handful of honor awards. Currently working on my observation hours, should have about 150 when the summer is over. I just don't know what to expect, I'm going to CSULB's advising session tomorrow. Hopefully I'll feel better after that. I'll pick their brain with the long list of questions I have for them.

I was also curious to see if any of you guys are also applying to LB with ED, maybe I'll see you tomorrow? :)

Even if you aren't applying to LB, any advice for a first time applicant?

thanks!

Members don't see this ad.