Who Else is...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

cver02

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
doing nothing on a saturday night! :soexcited::clap:

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 2 users
Studying/eating cereal/smoking hookah

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Medical microbiology, but im just about done. About to go hit up that ps4 and play some destiny :)

what are you studying
your new profile pic
workaholics-sup.gif

I'm studying Biochem. Also a bit drunk the second day in a row.

Reactions: 1 user
I'm studying Biochem. Also a bit drunk the second day in a row.
lool ok first of all..your name makes me laugh every time i see it. second of all..is that your key to great grades and DAT score..drunk studying? need to try it! :p :idea:

lool ok first of all..your name makes me laugh every time i see it. second of all..is that your key to great grades and DAT score..drunk studying? need to try it! :p :idea:

Thank ya kindly doll. Your face makes me laugh everytime I see it. ;)

Considering I got drunk night before my DAT, maybe.

lmaoo did you really! :wideyed:

Yes... I didn't mean to. My housemates got me like three bottles of wine and I'm a sucker for wine. One glass ended up being 8. I just recall being in my bed at 2AM (mind you my DAT was at 8) and hoping I would be sober when I woke up.

Members don't see this ad :)
hahaha, thank you!:whistle: do you think admissions will think the same way if i send them it in an email? :arghh:
Oh yea...skip to 1:56 for lulz

you all find way too many videos/gifs/memes/pictures/etc. on the internet haha

Studying/eating cereal/smoking hookah

You seem to do alot of Hookah lol.

I've always found Hookah a strange way of saying it. It's called Sheesha everybody ;)

btw, you need to get on Advance Warfare. Destiny gets boring if you don't have people to play with.

You seem to do alot of Hookah lol.

I've always found Hookah a strange way of saying it. It's called Sheesha everybody ;)

btw, you need to get on Advance Warfare. Destiny gets boring if you don't have people to play with.
Nothin better thank hookah/shisha :)

Goodness, you all are studying. What are you studying for?

Aquatic Ecotoxicology.
Bout to fall asleep cause this course is booorrinnng. (Easy 'A' though)

Doing nothing productive... in fact the next two weeks will be full of no productivity as I wait for the Dec 1st decisions :\. My mind is hard to keep focused until I get an acceptance.

r ppl planning on pulling all-nighters the night of Dec 1?

GRjkp1r.jpg

I went out and gave my stray buddy some food and warmth. I'm already turning into an old cat lady.

GRjkp1r.jpg

I went out and gave my stray buddy some food and warmth. I'm already turning into an old cat lady.
Meow lol that's cat-tasticly a-meow-zing! And adorable!

Saturdays = work. I closed tonight at Starbucks ); so many holiday beverages... Now I have to study for Developmental Bio. Gross.

i am just trying to study for the mid-term, and make friends
#freshmanproblmz

If you do, make sure you're not buzzed. One of my friends was plastered and he couldn't follow the timelines in the movie lol

Alright I won't see it then. I'll just stick with Big Hero 6. I could follow that timeline buzzed.

Attachments

• Unknown.jpeg
    Unknown.jpeg
    7.7 KB · Views: 337
Last edited by a moderator:
I am reading sdn in my car while wifey is shopping at the mall. Lol

I think on all of our aadsas apps we should've put exceptional ability to find memes fitting all situations :)

GRjkp1r.jpg

Aww! Invite me over and I'll cook food for both of you...

tumblr_mqg35fwNUg1qg51mgo2_400.gif

tumblr_mqg35fwNUg1qg51mgo1_400.gif

tumblr_mqg35fwNUg1qg51mgo3_400.gif

Aww! Invite me over and I'll cook food for both of you...

That's silly. Don't you know you cook cat's in their own fat?

I feel like I'm living a double life, though. On my phone I've got pictures of this cat sleeping on me, then a little higher up the list I've got study pictures from anatomy lab of a cat's butt sticking out of a body bag with cross-sectioned testicles, pinned arteries, and intestines strewn about...I'm not telling my dinner buddy.

That's silly. Don't you know you cook cat's in their own fat?

I feel like I'm living a double life, though. On my phone I've got pictures of this cat sleeping on me, then a little higher up the list I've got study pictures from anatomy lab of a cat's butt sticking out of a body bag with cross-sectioned testicles, pinned arteries, and intestines strewn about...I'm not telling my dinner buddy.
SsVOHZl.gif

Every cat on SDN right now.