Status
Not open for further replies.

vertical bite

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
Feb 19, 2005
Status
Hey, when I start my own dental practice I plan on only hiring the hottest best looking women around regardless of their credentials.

If I have to sit all day in a 8x8 room I expect to be sitting across from one hot mama.

The dentist that I currently go to has all fatties as his helpers. Its not uncommon when going there for a cleaning that I leave with a big red spot on the side of my head where a big breasted woman has leaned over me for 20 minutes.

Thats great and all, but they are not much too look at.

So, I plan on hiring only hot single women. And if they get overweight I will lay them off and hire new ladies because I dont plan on having any hefers on the payroll because I plan on dating my employees :love: ... any thoughts about this?

Afterall, if I am going to go to school for an additional 4 years I plan to live it up when I graduate...

(I CANT WAIT TO READ THE RESPONSES)

Rezdawg

1K Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Sep 29, 2003
Houston
Visit site
Status
Dentist
Haha, you crack me up.

I dont plan on dating my employees, but if I was going to, I guess it would be smart to hire the better looking ones. So with that said, good luck.

This is funny.

OP
vertical bite

vertical bite

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
Feb 19, 2005
Status
Rezdawg said:
Haha, you crack me up.

I dont plan on dating my employees, but if I was going to, I guess it would be smart to hire the better looking ones. So with that said, good luck.

This is funny.

YOU SAY THAT NOW.....

I have dated dental hygenists.
Trust me, they are very skilled with their hands....

You will see my son... you will see..... :laugh:

delicious

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
Nov 18, 2004
Status
I like fat girls .... as friends.

delicious

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
Nov 18, 2004
Status
vertical bite said:
...I dont plan on having any hefers on the payroll because I plan on dating my employees :love: ...
In theory I agree with your sentiments. :rolleyes: :p But in the real world you'd have to be an idiot to date one of your staff. Buddy, you're gonna be paying these people - you're their employer!!!

A staff of female receptionists, hygienists, and assistants are a viscious pack of wolves. There's always fighting, resentment, hostility - you dating one of your staff will just serve to make that worse. What if your little honey asks you for a raise, how are you gonna say no to her? Then, what if someone else asks you for a raise, but you don't give it to them. So, the precendent is that you gotta be screwing the boss to get anywhere in the office. It raises issues for discrimination and favoratism and all that.

Ultimately, i think it's a dumb idea to date your staff.

airvent

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Jul 5, 2004
Status
delicious said:
A staff of female receptionists, hygienists, and assistants are a viscious pack of wolves. There's always fighting, resentment, hostility
lol :laugh: "Its funny cause it true"-Homer Simpson.

You must have experience in the office. The office I work at is all female including the two DRs.

Typo

10+ Year Member
Apr 27, 2004
Status
You're doing this for the attention, but I'll bite . . .

Why not hire Chippendale-quality men for your hygienists? They could wear thongs and bowties as they clean your patients' teeth. This would theoretically attract more women patients to your practice.

Any maybe you could date these hygienists too, if you're so inclined.

delicious

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
Nov 18, 2004
Status
airvent said:
lol :laugh: "Its funny cause it true"-Homer Simpson.

You must have experience in the office. The office I work at is all female including the two DRs.
Not me personally, but my dentist family members who have big staffs go on to no end about it. Viscious pack of wolves is not an exagerration!! !

Dr.Bear

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Dec 2, 2004
NY
Status
Getting "involved" with the staff is not the best idea in ANY profession.
And let's just hope that most dentists are smart enough to hire based on skill and not weight/looks.
One of the dental professors that I know said once that the best person to hire is a Single Woman without children in her 50's, who is not religious.
He said.. She'll need the job if she's single, won't have children to bother with, hopefully will be through menopause and not moody... and won't need ANY religious holidays off! He's a real piece of work!!!

rocknightmare

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Apr 13, 2004
Status
Dental Student
lol your professor is right if you want to make money :)

but hell we want to live our life right?

Nendo21

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jan 23, 2004
Visit site
Status
vertical bite said:
Hey, when I start my own dental practice I plan on only hiring the hottest best looking women around regardless of their credentials.

If I have to sit all day in a 8x8 room I expect to be sitting across from one hot mama.

The dentist that I currently go to has all fatties as his helpers. Its not uncommon when going there for a cleaning that I leave with a big red spot on the side of my head where a big breasted woman has leaned over me for 20 minutes.

Thats great and all, but they are not much too look at.

So, I plan on hiring only hot single women. And if they get overweight I will lay them off and hire new ladies because I dont plan on having any hefers on the payroll because I plan on dating my employees :love: ... any thoughts about this?

Afterall, if I am going to go to school for an additional 4 years I plan to live it up when I graduate...

(I CANT WAIT TO READ THE RESPONSES)
your female patient population is definately not going to enjoy their visits unless of course you're smoking hott and you can always hire a good looking male pre dent... :love:

jlaha

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jun 26, 2003
Los Angeles, CA
Visit site
Status
Pre-Dental
An older friend of mine, who is a dentist, is mixing business with pleasure. He recently bought a well established practice, and the girl was part of the purchase I suppose. God, what a moron! He's in for it when the relationship falls apart... a disaster waiting to happen.

Moral of the story: don't dip your pen in company ink... even if it's your company.

Oh, the girl is cute though.

OP
vertical bite

vertical bite

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
Feb 19, 2005
Status
Nendo21 said:
your female patient population is definately not going to enjoy their visits unless of course you're smoking hott and you can always hire a good looking male pre dent... :love:

Hey I am working as a catalog model now so maybe I fit that role.

Seriously, my cousin is a dentist and he looks like HERMAN MUNSTER.

HE taps more hot azz than I could get even if I paid for it. Course he pays out the butt for it !!!

Thats one reason I want to be a dentist. Sad but hell I am honest.

IF the ADCOMS would have asked me I would have had to of pinched myself not to say so.

Vertical Bite loves the ladies !!!

OP
vertical bite

vertical bite

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
Feb 19, 2005
Status
jlaha said:
An older friend of mine, who is a dentist, is mixing business with pleasure. He recently bought a well established practice, and the girl was part of the purchase I suppose. God, what a moron! He's in for it when the relationship falls apart... a disaster waiting to happen.

Moral of the story: don't dip your pen in company ink... even if it's your company.

Oh, the girl is cute though.

Dude, we aint gonna live forever.

Wanna hear my motto??? If it spreads and is under 120 lbs you can tap it with no regrets ~ !

Understand?

OP
vertical bite

vertical bite

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
Feb 19, 2005
Status
Dr.Bear said:
And let's just hope that most dentists are smart enough to hire based on skill and not weight/looks.
One of the dental professors that I know said once that the best person to hire is a Single Woman without children in her 50's, who is not religious.
He said.. She'll need the job if she's single, won't have children to bother with, hopefully will be through menopause and not moody... and won't need ANY religious holidays off! He's a real piece of work!!!

Shoot, I am not goin to. Like I said.... I am not goin to school forever to hire a bunch of fatties....

Why would I hire an old 50 year old when a perfectly talented 21 yr old can do the same thing and look good doing it???????

delicious

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
Nov 18, 2004
Status
jlaha said:
oh man, what a metaphor!! :laugh: :p

jlaha

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jun 26, 2003
Los Angeles, CA
Visit site
Status
Pre-Dental
vertical bite said:
Shoot, I am not goin to. Like I said.... I am not goin to school forever to hire a bunch of fatties....

Why would I hire an old 50 year old when a perfectly talented 21 yr old can do the same thing and look good doing it???????

Man, I'm gonna get flamed for this, but I might as well tell it like it is. Usually, it's better to hire fat, homely women since they tend to focus on their job more due to a less appealing social life. Hotter chicks are always on the phone, talking to all the guys on their jocks, twirling their hair, AIM, etc.

Of course, I've only heard this. I have yet to experience it.

Flame suit on.

Typo

10+ Year Member
Apr 27, 2004
Status
I'm sure Title 9 lawyers are going to love your practice, Vertical Bite . . .

OP
vertical bite

vertical bite

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
Feb 19, 2005
Status
Typo said:
I'm sure Title 9 lawyers are going to love your practice, Vertical Bite . . .

hahhaha

so they gonna shut me down and put the good lookin women in my community out of a job ???

title 9 is a j o k e

OP
vertical bite

vertical bite

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
Feb 19, 2005
Status
Dr.Bear said:

well that professor must not have worried about paying so much insurance on an older employee thats bout ready to croke.

The Godfather

SDN Angel
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Sep 22, 2004
Status
Dentist
Well, I've already been informed by my girlfriend that I can only have plump plain janes working in my office! I'm henpecked as hell, but hey, she rocks. She's kind, is a swimsuit/surf clothing model,and we started dating before I was even thinking about d school (Everyone pause now and say "awww, isn't that sweet?"). In regard to "buying" your babes, I agree with what Ice Cube says,"There are two things I don't pay for - water and p***y." (no offense to any of the babes in the forum) :thumbup:

OP
vertical bite

vertical bite

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
Feb 19, 2005
Status
:rolleyes: :rolleyes:
The Godfather said:
Well, I've already been informed by my girlfriend that I can only have plump plain janes working in my office! I'm henpecked as hell, but hey, she rocks. She's kind, is a swimsuit/surf clothing model,and we started dating before I was even thinking about d school (Everyone pause now and say "awww, isn't that sweet?"). In regard to "buying" your babes, I agree with what Ice Cube says,"There are two things I don't pay for - water and p***y." (no offense to any of the babes in the forum) :thumbup:

I have no problem paying for it.

You need to ditch that lady cause theres goin to be a whole harem of them waiting. :rolleyes:

Med schools have the girls that hang around alot of the time. Go up and ask if they go there and they will tell you no.

hmmmmmm.....................................................................................

I ll be the one in my class that takes them back to my home two at a time for some good times !!!

msf41

AADSAS = rip off
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Nov 15, 2003
Kansas
Visit site
Status
Although I won't deny that it sounds like a good idea to hire 21 year olds who are hot, you also have to remember that single 21 year olds have little responsibility out side of the office (no kids, no husbands, no mortgage). I want to build a practice with a lot of loyalty, so I'm thinking about staffing more of the mid 30's types with kids, husbands, and mortgages. In my opinion, they will be less likely to call in sick if they need the money. I guess that having kids could make them less reliable in some ways (if the kids are sick and stuff).

grinningrice

Clean your dentures!
10+ Year Member
Nov 5, 2004
Cleveland so does not rock....
Status
As a psychology major, I can say that it is not a bad idea. The "halo effect" says what is beautiful is good, research has showed that beautiful people tend to have more breaks in life and are treated much better. This may benefit your practice. As a woman I can say that you are puerile, pompous, and the most ignorant person here. Get off your high horse and realize you are NOT God's gift to mankind.

jk5177

Just Kidding
10+ Year Member
Jul 28, 2004
Oregon
Status
Dentist
Vertical Bite:

Despite all the negativities that you are probably getting from people. (For example, I think you are a bit crass, rude, insensitive, arrogant, and full of it.) Still, it sure gets you a lot of attention, and you are definitely creating a personality for yourself in the SDN forums.

So... thanks for keeping us entertained.

OP
vertical bite

vertical bite

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
Feb 19, 2005
Status
grinningrice said:
As a psychology major, I can say that it is not a bad idea. The "halo effect" says what is beautiful is good, research has showed that beautiful people tend to have more breaks in life and are treated much better. This may benefit your practice. As a woman I can say that you are puerile, pompous, and the most ignorant person here. Get off your high horse and realize you are NOT God's gift to mankind.

if you fail out of dental dont ask me for a job unless you are willing to stick to a strict diet accompanied with regular exercise. Also, I will need to see you in person b/c pictures are deceiving. you current pic gets a vertical bite hotness of 3/10. So that needs some work as well.

I suggest you wear something seductive to the interview. That always helps. how tall are you?

OP
vertical bite

vertical bite

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
Feb 19, 2005
Status
jk5177 said:
Vertical Bite:

Despite all the negativities that you are probably getting from people. (For example, I think you are a bit crass, rude, insensitive, arrogant, and full of it.) Still, it sure gets you a lot of attention, and you are definitely creating a personality for yourself in the SDN forums.

So... thanks for keeping us entertained.

AMEN!

Well I am just a gifted individual wishing to spread cheer for all at SDN.
However, back to my thread, I am not going to hire fatties.....
NOT UNLESS I can pay them 50% less than the hot employees.

Also, we will need to keep the fat to hot ratio down in the office. For example, no more that one fat girl may be in the office for every three hot girls....something to that effect.

I will work on the details later....

SmileyTooth

If you're rich,I’m single
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Dec 31, 2004
Status
Haha...vertical bite is sooooo funny. Wow, your keeping it real. I plan on hiring overweight, jolly men in my practice, because you know females will be hating on a female dentist making way more than them. But as a guy I think that hiring young pretty girls will help you get up each morning. :)

OP
vertical bite

vertical bite

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
Feb 19, 2005
Status
SmileyTooth said:
Haha...vertical bite is sooooo funny. Wow, your keeping it real. I plan on hiring overweight, jolly men in my practice, because you know females will be hating on a female dentist making way more than them. But as a guy I think that hiring young pretty girls will help you get up each morning. :)

yes it will help me keep it up as well.................................

HEY, I dont think I have ever seen a male dental hygenist...

HAVE YOU?

jk5177

Just Kidding
10+ Year Member
Jul 28, 2004
Oregon
Status
Dentist
SmileyTooth said:
What's the point of hiring young pretty girls if I am married and have a family. They would look great, but then I can't touch, isn't that worse. I think so.

OP
vertical bite

vertical bite

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
Feb 19, 2005
Status
jk5177 said:
What's the point of hiring young pretty girls if I am married and have a family. They would look great, but then I can't touch, isn't that worse. I think so.

no,no,no,no

you hire the pretty girls so you can touch !!!

See, hire pretty girls, keep wife far away from office.

GET IT?

jk5177

Just Kidding
10+ Year Member
Jul 28, 2004
Oregon
Status
Dentist
Yeah. It would be nice to cheat on one's wife; that works. Go home to your wife, and at work you get to have fun too. Wow.

I'm being sarcastic here.

Biogirl361

1K Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Mar 7, 2004
Visit site
Status
vertical bite, you're a troll.

that said... i think that when hiring i'll look for ladies 30 to 45 (they will in general be more responsible and need the money more than younger kids), preferably no kids (so they don't have to leave early to pick them up or take days off cause that are sick), preferably religious (because then they will be more likely to be honest/hard working). looks wise... no hotties but also no rediculously ugly ones... just average normal looking people. also, i will try to find people that don't already have a lot of experience because they are more likely to demand higher pay and also may be set in their ways and have a bigger attitude. but at the end of they day I won't feel tied down to these generalizations and the most important quality they can have is to be smart and most of all have a great attitude and personality.

OP
vertical bite

vertical bite

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
Feb 19, 2005
Status
Biogirl361 said:
vertical bite, you're a troll.

that said... i think that when hiring i'll look for ladies 30 to 45 (they will in general be more responsible and need the money more than younger kids), preferably no kids (so they don't have to leave early to pick them up or take days off cause that are sick), preferably religious (because then they will be more likely to be honest/hard working). looks wise... no hotties but also no rediculously ugly ones... just average normal looking people. also, i will try to find people that don't already have a lot of experience because they are more likely to demand higher pay and also may be set in their ways and have a bigger attitude. but at the end of they day I won't feel tied down to these generalizations and the most important quality they can have is to be smart and most of all have a great attitude and personality.

I am not a troll. I am a pig. Besides that, I just dont want to have to put out all this effort to then have to have old ugly fat cows working with me.

hell ill be a DR and I want respect and hotties !!!

I demand excellence and hotness factors of 8 and above at all times ... or heads will roll....

PERFECT3435

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Oct 22, 2003
Indianapolis
Visit site
Status
Dentist
vertical bite said:
I am not a troll. I am a pig. Besides that, I just dont want to have to put out all this effort to then have to have old ugly fat cows working with me.

hell ill be a DR and I want respect and hotties !!!

I demand excellence and hotness factors of 8 and above at all times ... or heads will roll....
dude i am really confused about how old you may be. you are either really old and stupid or you are some young immature kid with some BIG dreams (i give you that). keep on dreaming about becoming a Dr. but 1st, you gotta graduate high school my friend.

OP
vertical bite

vertical bite

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
Feb 19, 2005
Status
PERFECT3435 said:
dude i am really confused about how old you may be. you are either really old and stupid or you are some young immature kid with some BIG dreams (i give you that). keep on dreaming about becoming a Dr. but 1st, you gotta graduate high school my friend.

You are going to Indiana so you have nothing to say to me!

jk5177

Just Kidding
10+ Year Member
Jul 28, 2004
Oregon
Status
Dentist
Hey everybody:

Vertical bite just want some attention. So the more you respond to him, the more you feed into his game. It's a positive cycle. If you want him to go away, then just stop responding to him.

OP
vertical bite

vertical bite

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
Feb 19, 2005
Status
jk5177 said:
Hey everybody:

Vertical bite just want some attention. So the more you respond to him, the more you feed into his game. It's a positive cycle. If you want him to go away, then just stop responding to him.

hahahahah

thanks !

VB 2009

PERFECT3435

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Oct 22, 2003
Indianapolis
Visit site
Status
Dentist
vertical bite said:
You are going to Indiana so you have nothing to say to me!
again proving to us how much you know and how smart you are. keep dreaming little boy.

my last respond to you kid. i am sure many more will stop responding to you as well.

oh no, you'd have to get the attention from your mom form now on.

dentist_to_be?

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Feb 9, 2005
Status
Dentist
At last, Vertical Bite has been banned :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

That is toooooooo funny... that is the best entertainment he has given us :D :laugh: :D :laugh:

PERFECT3435

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Oct 22, 2003
Indianapolis
Visit site
Status
Dentist
i hope the kid grows up.

Dr.Bear

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Dec 2, 2004
NY
Status
did he actually get accepted to a dental school?

niceteeth

Niceteeth
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Feb 16, 2005
Status
dentist_to_be? said:
At last, Vertical Bite has been banned :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

That is toooooooo funny... that is the best entertainment he has given us :D :laugh: :D :laugh:
hey dentist_to_be, how'd you know that he got banned? FINALLY!! haha

and I see that you're in the 100 + posts... GO FELLOW SDN ADDICT! :smuggrin:

IWuvTeef

Dentist
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Dec 9, 2004
Indianapolis, IN
Status
Dentist
Dr.Bear said:
did he actually get accepted to a dental school?
(from reading his posts) according to our departed "friend":

applied to 8 schools and got accepted by all of them
going to pitt
is 6'5" and a catalog model
GPA = 3.98
DAT = 23AA /24 PAT
played 3 yrs of NCAA basketball
was a CPA for some yrs
had a master's degree in some science...

um, all i can do is laugh... :laugh: :rolleyes:

dentist_to_be?

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Feb 9, 2005
Status
Dentist
niceteeth said:
hey dentist_to_be, how'd you know that he got banned? FINALLY!! haha

and I see that you're in the 100 + posts... GO FELLOW SDN ADDICT! :smuggrin:
Its says under his name that he is banned ON EVERY SINGLE POST HE's WRITTEN ( which is a lot)... :D :laugh:

Ialthough even I crossed the 100 line... :( hahahha... I have become addicted, while I had midterms, I would have my laptop out, and instead of studying, i was posting... :D :D :oops: :oops: (im trying to cut back now...)

Status
Not open for further replies.