Who has msn messenger here????

Started by Dr. Leca
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Dr. Leca

Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I would like to chat with pre-pharm and current pharmacy students.

I live in the Bay Area, still doing my CC classes. The goal would be to enroll at Touro, ucsf, or uop.
 
Dr. Leca said:
I would like to chat with pre-pharm and current pharmacy students.

I live in the Bay Area, still doing my CC classes. The goal would be to enroll at Touro, ucsf, or uop.


HEY! i go to a CC now and maybe transferring to UOP next year for my undergrad. are you going to be doing all your pre-reqs at the CC?