Who has publications?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

SugarNaCl

Dental Student
Moderator Emeritus
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Just curious to see. I know a lot of people are just out of undergrad or have taken different routes...and may not have had a chance to do much research, but I was wondering how many publications everyone has out there and to what journals. You say science or nature I'll beat you up in D-school though....seriously.

1st author - j. of neuroimmunology
2nd author - j. of steroid biochem mol biol.

2 others pending but not yet published... and a bunch of abstracts.

Members don't see this ad.

I have publications, but never mentioned them cause all my publication stuff was when I did ceramic art, so I've published in trade magazines like Clay Times and Ceramics Monthly, and Art and Perception.

Members don't see this ad :)
i did!
3rd author - pharmacology, biochem and behavior
working on two others:
both 1st - contemporary esthetics and restorative practice
=D

Not one bit of research in undergrad and none planned in dental school or after....:cool: And I'm cool with that! I just never had an interest...(encouragement for those who feel the same)

but many congrats to all of you! :thumbup: There will be lots of opportunities to continue it in d-school, and tons of student research conventions you can globetrot to

Yay! 3rd author in The Journal of Virology "The effect on AeDNV when RNA interference cassette is inserted in the untranslated region and the virus' use as a vector for delivery"

Pretty sweet

1st author: " Why VPL Must be banished"
2nd author : "The Importance of Accessories"
3rd author: "Lace and Silk, An Ethereal Combination Made in Heaven"

4th author : "Rise and Fall of Haute Couture "

ect....

2nd Author in J of Microbio.

1st author: " Why VPL Must be banished"
2nd author : "The Importance of Accessories"
3rd author: "Lace and Silk, An Ethereal Combination Made in Heaven"

4th author : "Rise and Fall of Haute Couture "

ect....

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I think the next one you need to write is "How To Look Hot in Scrubs"

3rd author in medical physics

Undergraduate:
3rd author J of "pending": Merg1a/1b Expression Levels/Muscle Atrophy

Think cachexia...

You say science or nature I'll beat you up in D-school though....seriously.

Hahaha good stuff. If i had a publication in Science or Nature, i'd do a jig :laugh:

2nd Biochemistry
1st Bioconjugate Chemistry
2nd Bioconjugate Chemistry
5th Journal of Controlled release.

I am looking at one more 1st in Bioconjugate Chemistry and 2 more contributing in a tox and virology journal.

I am 23, though...so I have been out of school for almost two years. I will go to D-school and leave this all behind...I am tired of publishing:scared: .

1st author: "The Prescribing Habits and Materia Medica of Dr. William D. Hutchings" in Pharmacy in History