Who is all applying during the 2013/2014 cycle?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
That's what I figured :) thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Hi,

I have two questions. If anyone could help, I'd appreciate it!

Does anyone know if applying to schools while having a class or two in progress will affect your chances? I literally have one chem class to take for pre-reqs and would like to do an addition psych class because I got a C+ before. However, I prefer not to take it over summer because of the commute I'd have to make to a different school and the additional summer cost. I also prefer to not take Chem with a short rushed curriculum.

Also, I'm volunteering at a PT office at the moment, and when they interviewed me, they said that they'd hire me after a trial period. Some of my friends say that it means 3 months, and others say it may be up to 6 months. Has anyone else been in this sort of situation? I've been there for a month and they have already relied on me and trusted me to work independently- so I'm taking it as a good sign. At a certain point I need to start saving up for school though.

I am applying to Shenandoah and UM-Baltimore also. My full list:

Marymount
Lynchburg
Regis
George Washington
UM-Baltimore
Armstrong Atlantic
Shenandoah
VCU

Members don't see this ad :)
Possibly me - it's probably a little premature for me to do it (My degree is pretty much done but I still need to complete most of my prereqs), but I think I may just go ahead for the experience this year... we'll see! As for where... I have no idea yet!

Hey all! It looks like I will be applying to:

-UW
-Pacific
-Western U. of Health Sciences
-SMU
-Marymount U.
-Nova Southeastern
-U. of New England
-George Washington U.
-Bellarmine U.

Good luck to all!! :luck:

I'm planning to apply to all the Florida schools for the 2014 cycle. Please correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe you can start filling out the PTCAS application starting July 2nd. Good luck to everyone!

i'll be applying for the first time this year. gonna apply to all the schools in the four corners area and see if i get any bites. gl all.