Who is considered a reapplicant?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dentalschool_CAD

Reaction score
I created an AADSAS account about two years ago. I created it just to get a feel for how the application looks like. I filled out some stuff on it and selected a few programs I was interested in, but did not submit my application or pay any fees. I will be applying for real this upcoming cycle and just received an email from AADSAS about how to apply as a reapplicant. I didn't submit any application in the previous cycles so would I still be considered a reapplicant? I emailed them for clarification and they told me as long as I did not select a program, I would not be considered a reapplicant. I asked them to reclarify what them meant by select a program since I did select a program but didn't submit. As I wait for a reply, does anyone know what being a reapplicant means?

Members don't see this ad.

You would not be considered a reapplicant if you have not made any application submissions

Reactions: 1 user
You are not a reapplicant. A reapplicant would be anyone who completed and submitted the application for review. If a school did not receive your applications/render a decision on your app, then you are still a first time applicant.

even if you submitted the app but it was incomplete for whatever reason, you would still be considered a first time applicant

Reactions: 1 user