Who is doc toothache?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

archonsbk

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am just curious who this person is. Before looking at his posts, I had no idea where I should apply for and had a hard time finding good information.

Plus, is that true that I can send him my essay or so?

Anyway, I just want to say thank you to that person and wonder who that great person is.

Members don't see this ad.

mr_six_old_guy_lg1.jpg

"The whole world is choosing dentistry for the wrong reasons:mad:"

:laugh::laugh:

Members don't see this ad :)
I am so confused :(

He's a dentist who posts regularly with a myriad of stat info - regarding admissions processes spanning pre/post dec1st acceptances, frequency of school transferring, DAT trends, and etc. A lot of very useful information for the pre-dent that is curious enough to look. On a side note, he's also known for moments of hilarity with healthy doses of sarcasm.

Did you seriously just +1 yourself?

Did you seriously just question the fact that i just +1 myself? :laugh: Relax I am only joking.

It would be unfair if I did not mention that doc toothache does post very helpful information.

did you seriously just question the fact that i just +1 myself? :laugh: Relax i am only joking.

It would be unfair if i did not mention that doc toothache does post very helpful information.

+1

"The whole world is choosing dentistry for the wrong reasons:mad:"

:laugh::laugh:

yeah that is true bro. You are the only one who chose it for the right reasons... to help people, but not for the money, and you dont mind helping hard working poor people.... you are really great. Keep up the good work. :thumbup::thumbup: :eek:

yeah that is true bro. You are the only one who chose it for the right reasons... to help people, but not for the money, and you dont mind helping hard working poor people.... you are really great. Keep up the good work. :thumbup::thumbup: :eek:

Are you referring to me or doc toothache? I'll be the first one to admit that salary, job security, lifestyle, etc are all very real factors in my decision to choose dentistry. But then again, some would say I chose it for the wrong reasons...

Are you referring to me or doc toothache? I'll be the first one to admit that salary, job security, lifestyle, etc are all very real factors in my decision to choose dentistry. But then again, some would say I chose it for the wrong reasons...

You're not the first, and won't be the last.

I gotta say, the title of this thread alone made me laugh.

You don't know who doc toothache is??

Nice, a dentist who's willing to help pre-dental students! Blessings to him :)

I am beyond surprised he hasn't made an appearance yet...doesn't he have something like a bat signal whenever a new thread is created? LoL

Reactions: 1 user
I am beyond surprised he hasn't made an appearance yet...doesn't he have something like a bat signal whenever a new thread is created? LoL

hahah...

how many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie pop? The world may never know...

Reactions: 1 user