who is getting interviews?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

simbalimba

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I wanted to know generally the people who are getting interviews now, when were you guys complete? I tried to track it using the different school threads and by the interview invitation thread but couldn't find when most of those people were complete. Thanks guys.

Members don't see this ad.

I wanted to know generally the people who are getting interviews now, when were you guys complete? I tried to track it using the different school threads and by the interview invitation thread but couldn't find when most of those people were complete. Thanks guys.

I was complete by late July and had interviews in October and November...

My interviews were at VCOM, DCOM, KCOM and WVSOM...

Members don't see this ad :)
i just got an interview invite for PCOM in feb 9th
was complete in early october
i was complete everywhere in late september, early october, interviews were
kcumb 10/16, dmu 10/23, ccom 11/14 (i think, dont remember exactly...)

November, December, and January are typically big months for interviews for the majority of students. Hang in there and best of luck to you guys!

I think DO schools really like me:)
I applied to 12 schools, I just got done with sending in the last application this last week. So far, got interviews from RVU, NSU, LECOM-B, DMU, AZCOM, ATSU. I know PCOM and GA-COM are waiting for that letter from my dean. CCOM put me on a pre-interview hold for some reason even though my stats are pretty good. I just sent applications to UMDNJ, OSU, NYCOM. I h:thumbup:ad 2 interviews in Nov., none in Dec and 4 in January.