• SDN Site Updates

Hey everyone! The site will be down for approximately 2 hours on Thursday, August 5th for site updates.

simbalimba

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Jan 29, 2005
Status (Visible)
I wanted to know generally the people who are getting interviews now, when were you guys complete? I tried to track it using the different school threads and by the interview invitation thread but couldn't find when most of those people were complete. Thanks guys.

esk1137

10+ Year Member
Apr 23, 2007
Status (Visible)
  1. Medical Student
I wanted to know generally the people who are getting interviews now, when were you guys complete? I tried to track it using the different school threads and by the interview invitation thread but couldn't find when most of those people were complete. Thanks guys.

I was complete by late July and had interviews in October and November...

About the Ads

rajaholick

10+ Year Member
Nov 18, 2006
Detroit, MI
Status (Visible)
  1. Non-Student
i just got an interview invite for PCOM in feb 9th
was complete in early october
i was complete everywhere in late september, early october, interviews were
kcumb 10/16, dmu 10/23, ccom 11/14 (i think, dont remember exactly...)

theserbatron

put mo' chamomile on it
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
May 3, 2007
Lone Star
Status (Visible)
  1. Resident [Any Field]
November, December, and January are typically big months for interviews for the majority of students. Hang in there and best of luck to you guys!

Deepa100

10+ Year Member
Aug 24, 2006
Status (Visible)
I think DO schools really like me:)
I applied to 12 schools, I just got done with sending in the last application this last week. So far, got interviews from RVU, NSU, LECOM-B, DMU, AZCOM, ATSU. I know PCOM and GA-COM are waiting for that letter from my dean. CCOM put me on a pre-interview hold for some reason even though my stats are pretty good. I just sent applications to UMDNJ, OSU, NYCOM. I h:thumbup:ad 2 interviews in Nov., none in Dec and 4 in January.

About the Ads
This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.