Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello members of the SDN!
I am filling in my work and experiences section for the AMCAS and I am trying to explain my research focus and it got me thinking... what kind of people are on the admissions committee? Do they have a science background? Do they have PHDs, are they MD, clinicians scientists..etc? I think this would really help me frame my PS as well in terms of wording.
Last question - do med schools keep the previous year's application on file? Do they compare repeat applicants with the previous year to see improvement?
Thanks for your help!
I am filling in my work and experiences section for the AMCAS and I am trying to explain my research focus and it got me thinking... what kind of people are on the admissions committee? Do they have a science background? Do they have PHDs, are they MD, clinicians scientists..etc? I think this would really help me frame my PS as well in terms of wording.
Last question - do med schools keep the previous year's application on file? Do they compare repeat applicants with the previous year to see improvement?
Thanks for your help!