Who wants some of this...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Roxicet

warning: I'm addictive!
7+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
..."karma." :D

I just noticed the new karma feature of the forums. On the lower left corner of posts, there's a little scale that you can click on to approve or disapprove of posts, and it adds to someone's "reputation."

I will definitely be adding "good karma" to everyone that's ever helped me, and to new members that are really helpful to others. :love: Some of the people here have been around since the beginning of the pharm forum, and even though they're really busy, they still come back to help. But with this new system, you wouldn't really know that unless we show our appreciation by taking a few seconds to say "thanks." :thumbup:

Members don't see this ad.

Hey Karmapatrol! I was wondering when you were going to notice the karma feature. When I first saw it I thought "Why is Karmapatrol's name all over everything?!"

Members don't see this ad :)
Yeah, I started giving out "karma" the other day to the frequent quality contributors (that's the keyword: contributors ;) ) of this forum. I think everyone starts off with 10 points already. You can see your status by clicking your own "add karma" icon, as well as the last comment made for the karma given to you for that post. (Thanks Rox ;) ) Or at the bottom of your "User CP" screen.

If anyone begs me for "karma", they'll get the opposite! :smuggrin:
You must earn it through great posts! :thumbup: