Who wants to run the radiology interview cycle spreadsheet this year?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

I am up to the task. I set up an email at radiology2018spreadsheet@gmail com. Can you email me there and let me know what all I will need to do to run the spreadsheet?
I am up to the task. I set up an email at radiology2018spreadsheet@gmail com. Can you email me there and let me know what all I will need to do to run the spreadsheet?
You have big shoes to fill....#harambe4ever
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am up to the task. I set up an email at radiology2018spreadsheet@gmail com. Can you email me there and let me know what all I will need to do to run the spreadsheet?

MagicTurtle you have my blessing. I will email you. I plan to stay peripherally involved but we'll work it out.