• Please review the updated member agreement. Included is a new statement supporting the scientific method and evidence-based medicine. Claims or statements about disease processes should reference widely accepted scientific resources. Theoretical medical speculation is encouraged as part of the overall scientific process. However, unscientific statements that promote unfounded ideological positions or agendas may be removed.

asd

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Sep 9, 2005
Status
Pre-Dental
THE NY METS JUST GOT CARLOS DELGATO!!!! This is big time. I dont know what to be excited about, the Mets to start their new season or Dec. 1st?

VegasBabyVegas

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Jun 14, 2005
Utah
Status
Pre-Dental
asd said:
THE NY METS JUST GOT CARLOS DELGATO!!!! This is big time. I dont know what to be excited about, the Mets to start their new season or Dec. 1st?
...and the BoSox just got Beckett...booya

Bronco

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
May 15, 2005
Status
Its sad to see whats happening to my marlins. They are most likely out of here in a couple of years. Atleast we had 2 championships in the first 7 years.

About the Ads

Audio

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Mar 7, 2005
Toronto
Status
Delgado was a massive slugger when he was here in Toronto. If he played in Boston or New York those years, he would have been MVP.

asd

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Sep 9, 2005
Status
Pre-Dental
Audio said:
Delgado was a massive slugger when he was here in Toronto. If he played in Boston or New York those years, he would have been MVP.
I can smell MVP already.

About the Ads