whoops...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

lilchinoboy03

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
So I applied for DAT registration and accidently marked a random school instead of a school of my choice. I called in to change it, but they said you can't change anything on the application once its submitted. I'm not so worried about the school of my choice because I'm not applying til next cycle so I was planning on just sending it out again, but will the random school the score is being sent to do anything if i dont apply there or will they just trash it? and will the schools i do apply to know im sending it there and be like wtf...thats strange?! yeehhh...i should be more careful

Members don't see this ad.

So I applied for DAT registration and accidently marked a random school instead of a school of my choice. I called in to change it, but they said you can't change anything on the application once its submitted. I'm not so worried about the school of my choice because I'm not applying til next cycle so I was planning on just sending it out again, but will the random school the score is being sent to do anything if i dont apply there or will they just trash it? and will the schools i do apply to know im sending it there and be like wtf...thats strange?! yeehhh...i should be more careful

haha, i think your overworrying. send an additional score report to the school of your choice sometime before the next cycle. as for the school that you accidently sent it to, they'l probably have 3000 some applicants so unless you pay your app fee, their gonna toss it out...unless you did so well they track you down and beg you to come in for an interview...wouldnt that be awesome :D . gl bro.