Who's going to BU?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

beredsox2

The Anti Anti-Dentite
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I know BU is on a lot of people's lists who have received multiple acceptances. I was just wondering which of you are actually going to accept. It is my top choice, so I'll be there. BU Class of 2010!

Members don't see this ad.

I got accepted to BU and im leaning towards that school right now, but still confused and not sure which school i want to go to :confused: ... im trying to choose between bu, temple, or nova....can you tell me why u picked bu over other schools?

drnpp said:
I got accepted to BU and im leaning towards that school right now, but still confused and not sure which school i want to go to :confused: ... im trying to choose between bu, temple, or nova....can you tell me why u picked bu over other schools?

For one, I'm originally from Boston area and have been out in the midwest for undergrad and want to come back to one of the best cities in the country (Phili is a nice city but it's no Boston). I realize the tuition is quite hefty but not much different from Temple. Also BU seems like it has been improving steadily over the years, and I was really impressed with their curriculum and APEX program. Those are just some of the reasons, but I am a bit biased since I'm a Beantowner at heart.