1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest, be sure to check out How To Get Into Dental School, our free downloadable PDF with step-by-step details for dental school applicants!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Hey Texans—join us for a DFW meetup! Click here to learn more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

Who's going to BU?

Discussion in 'Pre-Dental' started by beredsox2, Dec 1, 2005.

1. beredsox2

beredsox2 The Anti Anti-Dentite
    5+ Year Member

Pre-Dental
    I know BU is on a lot of people's lists who have received multiple acceptances. I was just wondering which of you are actually going to accept. It is my top choice, so I'll be there. BU Class of 2010!

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. drnpp

drnpp Member
    5+ Year Member

Dental Student
    I got accepted to BU and im leaning towards that school right now, but still confused and not sure which school i want to go to :confused: ... im trying to choose between bu, temple, or nova....can you tell me why u picked bu over other schools?

4. beredsox2

beredsox2 The Anti Anti-Dentite
    5+ Year Member

Pre-Dental
    For one, I'm originally from Boston area and have been out in the midwest for undergrad and want to come back to one of the best cities in the country (Phili is a nice city but it's no Boston). I realize the tuition is quite hefty but not much different from Temple. Also BU seems like it has been improving steadily over the years, and I was really impressed with their curriculum and APEX program. Those are just some of the reasons, but I am a bit biased since I'm a Beantowner at heart.