Who's going to da APA?

Started by Milo
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Milo

Senior Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Toronto is going to be sweet in May.

Sazi are you going to give us the hook up for any SDN parties in Canada?
 
Unfortunately, I can't make APA this year due to scheduling conflicts. I got screwed last year too, since it was in my home town of New York City. 😡

You bet your sweet buttcheeks I'll be in in San Francisco though. I love that town!
 
Anasazi23 said:
Unfortunately, I can't make APA this year due to scheduling conflicts. I got screwed last year too, since it was in my home town of New York City. 😡

You bet your sweet buttcheeks I'll be in in San Francisco though. I love that town!

I think it is San Diego next year. Sorry you're missing out on Toronto.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Anasazi23 said:
Unfortunately, I can't make APA this year due to scheduling conflicts. I got screwed last year too, since it was in my home town of New York City. 😡

You bet your sweet buttcheeks I'll be in in San Francisco though. I love that town!

Wasn't it in Atlanta last year?
 
Milo said:
yup, wanna pitch in and buy Sazi some Ginko? 😉

Yes, yes...details, details.

Point is, I got screwed just before residency, couldn't go anywhere last year b/c I'm a first year (no clout), and can't go this year due to vacation conflicts. You better believe I'll be there for PGY-III, and IV.

I'm taking all dontations for ginko or namenda.
:idea:
 
Anasazi23 said:
Yes, yes...details, details.

Point is, I got screwed just before residency, couldn't go anywhere last year b/c I'm a first year (no clout), and can't go this year due to vacation conflicts. You better believe I'll be there for PGY-III, and IV.

I'm taking all dontations for ginko or namenda.
:idea:

Your Folstein's is still too high for Namenda. Maybe Aricept. 🙂