Who's grading your performance during rotations?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I heard of a third year who told an attending "if you had read my note from yesterday you'd know that"...

Did the student already know the attending and was just making a joke? I said plenty of stuff to attendings that would sound absolutely terrible out of context if someone didn't realize I already had a working relationship with that attending. (And I didnt have any bad/mediocre evaluations so I know for a fact it wasnt a problem)
 
Did the student already know the attending and was just making a joke? I said plenty of stuff to attendings that would sound absolutely terrible out of context if someone didn't realize I already had a working relationship with that attending. (And I didnt have any bad/mediocre evaluations so I know for a fact it wasnt a problem)
Bah haa, nope... The guy is just a train wreck of a human being.