who's in school?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

smilebright

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
i noticed that must of the posts at this site are from people trying to get into dental school. im intrested in knowing who is actually in school and who has completed dental school. i an really intrested in comparing classes with people from others schools. so if you don't mind please post if your in school at what year.

Members don't see this ad.

Marquette - SENIOR!!!!!!

University of Western Ontario
London, Ontario
DDS Year 1

...yeah, I'm a little first year :)

Big_Poppa, did you mention in a previous post that you had friends here?

Members don't see this ad :)
I know 2 4th year students and one 3rd year student - they were in honors physiology. You can email me and I can let you know more.

I'm in school, i goto u of t
huzzah. :eek:

DID ANY OF YOU GUYS TAKE PART ONE AFTER YOUR FIRST YEAR OF SCHOOL. SO YOU THINK THAT IT IS BETTER THAT WAITING UNTIL YOU HAVE COMPLETED TWO YEARS.

Take part 1 as soon as you have taken all the basic sciences covered. I wish I could have taken in dec of the sophmore year, but couldn't. We had to pass a mock board in May before the school would certify us to take part 1. Part 1 seemed pretty difficult but my scores were good. Who knows how they score those things!

D1@UT-Memphis..

I'm a 3rd year dental student in the midwest. I took part 1 within 1 week of finishing my 1st year. I did fine. I don't think I would have done much better waiting another year.

Originally posted by Classone:
•I'm a 3rd year dental student in the midwest. I took part 1 within 1 week of finishing my 1st year. I did fine. I don't think I would have done much better waiting another year.•••

Are you even allowed to do that?

As my screen name indicates I am third year student in University of Western Ontario.