Who's ready to quit STUDYING?

Started by small
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

How will you approach your remaining coursework if you are accepted in December?

  • I WILL be THE CHAMPION! Gunning for As all the way!

    Votes: 32 47.1%
  • Smooth sailing. Just give me a C and let me sleep...

    Votes: 31 45.6%
  • My classes are hard, damn it. I have to fight just for a C!

    Votes: 5 7.4%

  • Total voters
    68

small

Full Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
If you get accepted somewhere December 1st, will you continue to put in that extra effort in order to get the best grades you can? Or, will you just slack knowing that Cs are good enough and any more effort is a complete waste of energy?
 
i enjoy my classes and want to learn the information

Molecular genetics is a blast as well as human physiology

if i get accepted i still want to learn about Virology and the only way to truly learn it is to study.
 
For the record, I enjoy my courses and studying as long as the professor doesn't insist on make our tests a game of trivial pursuit (present Biochem). I will be learning for myself if accepted, though, no stressing out for just a few more points.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
putting the extra effort in biochem/histology/anatomy/etc. will only make it easier in dental school......but as for physics, i'd be happy to just coast thru
 
If I get accepted before finishing my degree, I would definately skip all the remaining classes as well as the finals and brag about it to everyone in my classes.
 
You guys know that schools require you to send your final transcript to them, right?
 
Good point. Poster neither condones nor condemns any action that might lead the withdraw of your acceptance. With that said, time for a holiday pub crawl...:meanie:
 
i'll study hard for the classes that will help me out in dental school like head & neck anatomy, but spanish II might not get that much attention.
 
i voted being THE CHAMPION but it definitely depends on the class. Next semester ill be taking microbio (tough) and human anatomy (not that bad but going to be very useful for d-school) and will strive to do my best in those. other than that ill prob coast through the rest of my classes (mainly nutrition courses)
 
my initial reaction is to drop classes and sleep till fall. It would definately be nice to not stress when you are getting a 90% in a class prior to the final though.
 
I had to re-read that first option twice to understand what it actually read. So I picked the second option.
 
i'll study hard for the classes that will help me out in dental school but spanish II might not get that much attention.

Just remember which is the fastest growing minority group in this country. Spanish could be helpful in the future.🙄
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
haha, I think I just got it. Yeah, read it like that I might pick the first choice, too.:laugh:

I had to re-read that first option twice to understand what it actually read. So I picked the second option.
 
Good point. Poster neither condones nor condemns any action that might lead the withdraw of your acceptance. With that said, time for a holiday pub crawl...:meanie:

holiday pub crawl ftw. Jager til i can't walk.
 
i voted being THE CHAMPION but it definitely depends on the class. Next semester ill be taking microbio (tough) and human anatomy (not that bad but going to be very useful for d-school) and will strive to do my best in those. other than that ill prob coast through the rest of my classes (mainly nutrition courses)

McFadden > Tebow 😀