why are you on sdn on friday night?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

tank you

2K Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
im bored, and lonely :(

Members don't see this ad.

i have no life...

Members don't see this ad :)
i'd like to think it's because I have CPR class at 8am tomorrow...which I do..but in reality..yes i am a loser

Just organizing stuff for my big rejection bonfire tommorow. Nothin' wrong with hangin' round the boards....

jtank said:
im bored, and lonely :(
if u really wanna know my answer... i just drove back from FL today. from the bahamas and i'm leavin for europe on wednesday. so I just wanna be home. besides. what's cooler than sdn?

besides drunken debauchery?

I just got back from a 4pm to midnight shift at work. Only one ambulance rolled tonight, and I was on "back up," so I spent 8 hours watching Law and Order: SVU, reading, and playing cheap computer games for 8 bucks an hour!!!

Now I'm at home "unwinding" by eating salsa and perusing SDN. Whee!

Girlfriend is preparing her sister's bridal shower. So I am at home playing video games (God of War.)

crazy_cavalier said:
i'm stinky... and somewhat unsightly

:D :thumbup: :D

Have you tried AXE body spray? The ladies will be all over you. The unsightly thing...I guess you'll just have to smell good enough for them to see past that.

Work ER ( as respiratory terrorist) from 7p-7a

Members don't see this ad :)
Agent Splat said:
Have you tried AXE body spray? The ladies will be all over you. The unsightly thing...I guess you'll just have to smell good enough for them to see past that.

Oh yes. From time to time, I douse myself in AXE to make up for the fact that I do not bathe regularly. In fact, at any given moment, there is likely to be a microscopic, caking layer of AXE chemicals mixed with dead skin cells forming a solid 400 micron "body sheath" that envelopes my entire body. Except for my head hair, of course; I let the lice upkeep that part (at this point, they are symbionts.)

j/k of course :laugh: :laugh: I am not really smelly, but I enjoy saying that I am and watching people react.

Let's get it on. Let's break it down. Gentleman, take a knee. That helmet is not a chair, gentleman, take a knee.

GET IT ON!!! GOTTA get it on. You will speak to me in a clear and present tone.

Bill Bellamy's on Conan. Friday night? More like ALL-NIGHT ILLEGAL WAREHOUSE PARTY.

crazy_cavalier said:
Oh yes. From time to time, I douse myself in AXE to make up for the fact that I do not bathe regularly. In fact, at any given moment, there is likely to be a microscopic, caking layer of AXE chemicals mixed with dead skin cells forming a solid 400 micron "body sheath" that envelopes my entire body. Except for my head hair, of course; I let the lice upkeep that part (at this point, they are symbionts.)

j/k of course :laugh: :laugh: I am not really smelly, but I enjoy saying that I am and watching people react.

it might be true that you don't stink (i have my doubts personnally) but i am quite sure that you are unsightly...

Because I just got back from an Alicia Keys concert at the MGM... she was absolutely AMAZING. WOW.

Plus we ate after the concert, so I've got a full stomach, and I can't sleep on that.

Ambs said:
Because I just got back from an Alicia Keys concert at the MGM... she was absolutely AMAZING. WOW.

Plus we ate after the concert, so I've got a full stomach, and I can't sleep on that.

That's cool, she does sound really good. I'm going to a pinback concert in SF in a couple weeks.

I'm working woohooo

I am up because I am rather drunk. I guess it is a good enough reason. Too drunk to fall asleep anyway. :D

Medikit said:
Well I'm going to sleep now just to spite you :smuggrin:

lol its ok i'm usually up til 4 or 5am anyhow :D