Why AZCOM?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

the prodogy

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Why AZCOM for those that chose to go there? I'm trying to weight the pros and the cons and figure whether this is the school for me. The class size is huge, and I'm not sure if that is a good thing or a bad thing. Any input anyone?

Members don't see this ad.

class size is huge
and tuition costs alot
and idk
pro's
sunny alot lol

Members don't see this ad :)
Why AZCOM for those that chose to go there? I'm trying to weight the pros and the cons and figure whether this is the school for me. The class size is huge, and I'm not sure if that is a good thing or a bad thing. Any input anyone?

Huge class size = Huge professional network. Don't look at it as a bad thing imho.

I've heard that they take exams every Monday. How does that work exactly? Do the classes take turns having exams on Monday, so that you'll only have one exam per week?

My husband is a 3rd year (2011) at AZCOM and I'm hopefully gonna be a 1st year this Aug... he really likes AZCOM and did really well on both the COMLEX and the STEP I exams... the every monday tests are nice to keep you on a study schedule and he felt it made him prepared for the boards. Its a nice campus in a good part of town... not something you get with many other schools. Hope that helps!

I thought Touro California had a wonderful campus and Vallejo was a nice seaside town. AZCOM is a pretty well run school as well, I think the only negative is the class size, it used to be much smaller.

AZCOM though has a very modern campus.

AZCOM will help you do well on the boards. They pride themselves on this and for good reason.

The weather here is awesome for most of the year. Administration is friendly and constantly making improvements to the system.

Yes we take exams every Monday (Monday and Thursday during 2nd year). They do this on purpose so that you study over the weekend.

If doing well on the boards is your #1 priority then I'd recommend AZCOM.