Why Buffalo Sucks

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Dr.BadVibes

Membership Revoked
Removed
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Cause you lost 6-5 in overtime..........BIATCHHH!!!!

What a game!! GO LEAFS GO!

Members don't see this ad.

Yes, I love the Leafs, but the poor Sabres are my "sympathy" team!

Poor Buffalo;)

Scott Taylor of the Winnipeg Free Press just reported that curling had a higher tv rating than Saturday afternoon NHL action in the US. So Tom, I'm not surprised that you havent been to a Sabres game.

BTW Scott Taylor is awesome.

Members don't see this ad :)
Great, Tom deleted his post, so now it looks like I'm talking to myself.

yah I was about to question that Dream........by the way, what did that bastard Tom say?

LOL, thought I'd delete a post-pad post that doesn't say much except:

4 years in Buffalo and I've never been to a Sabres game. :D

Guess I'll bring it back by popular demand. :laugh:

Never been!! :oops: And this is an exciting time for the Sabres....trying to catch up to Long Island!

I used to drive up to Buffalo all the time to see the Leafs play, cause that is the only way an average guy like me can see the Leafs....try getting tickets in Toronto...HA! I would have went today, but I have a test tomorrow! +pissed+

I don't know whether I should be upset with Trevor Kidd for giving up several bad goals (especially the first one) +pissed+, or to thank him, because without his lousy goaltending, we would not have seen the amazing comeback by the Leafs!:clap:

yah Kidd blows! I traded Belfour in my hockey pool for Kirprusoff......so your Calgary Flames better fuking deliver Dream!