Why do people hate Obama?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
You are just repeating taking points. When 47 people go on TV and all of them say "Nothing Burger", it's an organized PR stunt. What I don't understand is why Trump is acting like a 24 carat solid gold *****. Why do they have to keep lying and they are lying. Just spill the beans. If it's nothing, it will be nothing. Why do they insist on making it look like something. These are the most guilty acting innocent people in the history of the republic.

You have absolutely no response to an undercover video where a CNN contributor admits that there is no substance to these Russian claims. It's not a talking point, it's a direct quote.

There is nothing of substance to all of these Russian rumblings. That is undeniable.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
:shrug:
The globalist controlled media insists on making something it look like something. You believe the same media that said he absolutely had no chance of winning the election. Their puppet didn't get elected and they are mad as hell. We don't have a free press in this country as all would like to believe. Pick up the Washington Post sometime. It's 100% anti-Trump. Take a look into who owns it. Same thing for the failing New York Times.

I always hear people say this. I had a convo with a guy who thought that the media is out to get Trump and that "they" want him out the WH. Even if it is true, why does Trump play into it? Twitter is apart of the media and he plays right into it with every tweet he makes.
And on another thought, how is it that a media source can't be anti-trump? I thought that was the point of "freedom of press." Yeah, it's a ton of fake information out there but getting rid of "fake news" eventually gets rid of "real news."

JMO :shrug:

You have absolutely no response to an undercover video where a CNN contributor admits that there is no substance to these Russian claims. It's not a talking point, it's a direct quote.

There is nothing of substance to all of these Russian rumblings. That is undeniable.

The completely fake edited video. It's said that somebody of your level of education would believe anything from Project Veritas. See the truth here.

As for the truth about Orange Sphincter, lets go to that left wing news outlet Fox News:

and that evil left wing columnist Charles Krauthammer:

Opinion | Bungled collusion is still collusion
https://www.washingtonpost.com/opin...bccc2e7bfbf_story.html?utm_term=.5a7fc8c9349f

Members don't see this ad :)
:shrug:

I always hear people say this. I had a convo with a guy who thought that the media is out to get Trump and that "they" want him out the WH. Even if it is true, why does Trump play into it? Twitter is apart of the media and he plays right into it with every tweet he makes.
And on another thought, how is it that a media source can't be anti-trump? I thought that was the point of "freedom of press." Yeah, it's a ton of fake information out there but getting rid of "fake news" eventually gets rid of "real news."

JMO :shrug:

I had the same thought. Someone seems to be confusing biased with free. Obviously news outlets are biased (everyone is biased) but we do have freedom of the press.

The completely fake edited video. It's said that somebody of your level of education would believe anything from Project Veritas. See the truth here.

As for the truth about Orange Sphincter, lets go to that left wing news outlet Fox News:

and that evil left wing columnist Charles Krauthammer:

Opinion | Bungled collusion is still collusion

The video was unedited and completely in context. What does Van Jones have to gain by telling the truth about what was exposed in the video? Not sure what your comment about my education level has to do with anything. You have absolutely no response to the video other than a retort from the man in the video who resorted to personal attacks rather than addressing the substance of the issue.

The video was unedited and completely in context. What does Van Jones have to gain by telling the truth about what was exposed in the video? Not sure what your comment about my education level has to do with anything. You have absolutely no response to the video other than a retort from the man in the video who resorted to personal attacks rather than addressing the substance of the issue.

You are just a stupid. It is edited and out of context as he explains in the article which I assumed you could read. And even if it is true that he said it as Krauthammer pointed out that was then and this is now and there is [roof of collusion. You just are so blind to facts it's mind blowing. I assume you believe Nixon was innocent too.

You are just a stupid. It is edited and out of context as he explains in the article which I assumed you could read. And even if it is true that he said it as Krauthammer pointed out that was then and this is now and there is [roof of collusion. You just are so blind to facts it's mind blowing. I assume you believe Nixon was innocent too.

It's not edited nor is it out of context. Yes I read the article but it was written by the man in question. Have you seen the video? By your logic, Nixon did nothing wrong because he said so.

I'm a stupid what? More personal attacks aren't going to save your failing logic and denial of facts.

It's not edited nor is it out of context. Yes I read the article but it was written by the man in question. Have you seen the video? By your logic, Nixon did nothing wrong because he said so.

I'm a stupid what? More personal attacks aren't going to save your failing logic and denial of facts.

Even if what he said was true on that date, there is no evidence that it is true now. You haven't commented on the article by Charles Krauthammer as it totally and completely refutes your view. Do facts not matter to you?

Even if what he said was true on that date, there is no evidence that it is true now. You haven't commented on the article by Charles Krauthammer as it totally and completely refutes your view. Do facts not matter to you?

His article has no relevance to my comments on the President and CNN's coverage of Russia being a "nothing burger". Facts matter a lot to me and to you but the difference between us is that you're trying to twist those facts into an agenda with no substance. What Van Jones said on that date was true then and it's true now. This is hysteria over nothing.

Why the hell does the producer of CNN even matter? The CIA, FBI, NSA, etc are all saying that Russia is doing typical Russia things. Meddling in elections. They did it to us this time. Donald Trump Jr freely admitted that he met a Russian agent to get evidence against Clinton. He tweeted it out.

Wtf else do you need to become skeptical? I was skeptical last fall off of just knowing how the Russians are. Putin's favorite political writer spelled out the scheme almost 20 years ago. They are trying to create global power vacuums that they can move into. It's their MO. And they use KGB tactics to do it.

He found his useful idiot in Trump. And now the US is self reducing its role in the world.

What's shocking to me is that there are still some, I assume, intelligent people that think the US media and US intelligence agencies are lying. Not only lying, but creating a massive conspiracy the likes the world had never seen... But you can trust a proven pathological liar (Trump) and Vladimir freaking Putin.

Come on, man.

This country had fallen into the void of tribalism to the point where people legitimately don't believe facts.

We have the president we deserve.

Trump is an Alpha male. Love this guy but do your research. He protecting America's interests and liberal nutcases trying to bring him down. Soros and his organizations:

Trump addressing why US should get out of the Paris Climate deal:

Larry King Interviews Donald Trump 1987, same mindset.

Colluding with Russia or not, Hilary was not going to win. Here's Planet Money podcast on Russian involvement with Trump. The Trump kids are idiot if they try to overturn the Magnitsky Act. I won't support Trump if he overturn this act.

Episode 784: Meeting The Russians

Look at the list of donors for 2016 Presidential candidate will tell you who they work for. OpenSecrets.Org: lists all the donors to each candidate.
Hilary: Top Contributors, federal election data for Hillary Clinton, 2016 cycle (look who's at number 5 on the list)
Trump: Top Contributors, federal election data for Donald Trump, 2016 cycle

Maybe a dumb question, but the Houston Texans donation for Trump....is this the NFL team?

Why the hell does the producer of CNN even matter? The CIA, FBI, NSA, etc are all saying that Russia is doing typical Russia things. Meddling in elections. They did it to us this time. Donald Trump Jr freely admitted that he met a Russian agent to get evidence against Clinton. He tweeted it out.

Wtf else do you need to become skeptical? I was skeptical last fall off of just knowing how the Russians are. Putin's favorite political writer spelled out the scheme almost 20 years ago. They are trying to create global power vacuums that they can move into. It's their MO. And they use KGB tactics to do it.

He found his useful idiot in Trump. And now the US is self reducing its role in the world.

What's shocking to me is that there are still some, I assume, intelligent people that think the US media and US intelligence agencies are lying. Not only lying, but creating a massive conspiracy the likes the world had never seen... But you can trust a proven pathological liar (Trump) and Vladimir freaking Putin.

Come on, man.

This country had fallen into the void of tribalism to the point where people legitimately don't believe facts.

We have the president we deserve.

Exactly. If people don't like something they hear in the media, it automatically becomes fake news. I don't ever remember fake news being a thing until 45 came onto the political scene.

Members don't see this ad :)
If Trump is allegedly colluding with Putin then why is anyone making a big deal about Don Jr getting emails from a Russian lawyer? This is all Democrat propaganda because they cannot believe their terrible candidate got beat by Donald Trump.

If Trump is allegedly colluding with Putin then why is anyone making a big deal about Don Jr getting emails from a Russian lawyer? This is all Democrat propaganda because they cannot believe their terrible candidate got beat by Donald Trump.
puppet-master.jpg

But Orange Sphincter Told Me It's because their Jealous that he won.......​

I think you literally copied and pasted a Trump Tweet. Every excuse you come up with is incredibly weak and paper thin.

Your dude is dirty, man. And he's compromised at the behest of Russian interest - which is my worry more than being prosecuted for criminality. The idea that Russia has compromising material again the President. That is simply frightening. I'd feel much more comfortable if his entire group stepped down and let a professional like Pence take over.

I hate to break it to you, but the democrats aren't the ones lying here. The only propaganda is coming out of Russia and the White House right now.

I think you literally copied and pasted a Trump Tweet. Every excuse you come up with is incredibly weak and paper thin.

Your dude is dirty, man. And he's compromised at the behest of Russian interest - which is my worry more than being prosecuted for criminality. The idea that Russia has compromising material again the President. That is simply frightening. I'd feel much more comfortable if his entire group stepped down and let a professional like Pence take over.

I hate to break it to you, but the democrats aren't the ones lying here. The only propaganda is coming out of Russia and the White House right now.

"Only ones" and I'll accept that. Although I am Republican, Trump seems incapable of actually running the Executive Branch to the point that we still don't have appointees yet in many of the major offices. I thought that Obama ran the place like Chicago, but Trump's people do not care about large sections of the government working properly if at all. Sorry, you can't spin off nonperforming divisions in government; they just come back to haunt us all.

About Russia, I'm pretty sure that they have damning evidence on basically anyone up to Bush Sr. (who Bush Sr. made it a point to not have those sorts of problems). We do as well on Putin. The question is whether or not the Russians can use what they know as leverage, and I don't think so. Trump is widely thought of as a boorish, sexist scumbag by his allies notwithstanding his enemies. Trump is not quite Bill Clinton in terms of being judgment proof, but whatever the Russians have, I can't see them operationalizing what they know effectively. I'd be more worried if it was someone like Reagan where he certainly exhibited signs of Parkinson's toward the end of his Presidency which made him quite unpredictable to deal with. In another world where McCain would have been President, his recent cranial surgery would have scared everyone as it causes a random, unpredictable pattern of behavior when holding the football. And even if Putin cavorts with 15-year-old models and is quite possibly the richest man in the world, what the hell is that to us? Sure, even if we can prove the matter, it isn't going to anything useful. And about working with the Russians on a takeover deal, sorry to break a bubble, we've been doing that since the Red Telephone was installed after the Cuban Missile Crisis. A question, and a valid one, is whether the deals we are making with the Russians are selfish to a President or historically important to our beneficence. Who knows, but the public should be skeptical of Trump, because Trump just can't help himself from being himself. However, if you saw what the Russians thought about Reagan, we really could have doomed ourselves during Able Archer because Reagan took a hardcore stance to not communicate with the Russians at the start of his tenure.

I'm quite a bit more concerned that we have Congressional gridlock yet again. Without a functional Legislative Branch, the tension is going to build up until there is one sort of tyranny of the majority from either the Right or Left. That doesn't bode well for federal governance, and it never has historically. The real propaganda campaign is to hide that corporations are screwing you all over in that there are no public investments that actually work without insider knowledge, that the air you breathe, the food you eat, and the water you drink continue to be polluted, that none of our jobs are career safe anymore due to labor law and technology, and that the rich think they can buy their way out of dealing with public problems. Who cares about Trump or Congress if nothing substantial is getting done about the issues that matter?

And, oh, it's OUR President, even if we did not vote for him (I certainly voted my conscience for someone else). That's the problem, elections do have consequences, and we do acknowledge the legitimate outcomes even when they are not in our favor. At some level, we do have to work with Trump for the next 3 and a half years. And from the way Civil Service is running, it'll be a long and memorable term at this rate.

Although, I have to say the least photogenic president in history is certainly not Trump:
Anti-nixon Poster, 1960 by Granger

It is scary. The Russians could have evidence that Trump is sexist. I'm certain he doesn't want that getting out. The outrage here would be unimaginable. If the media was actually worth a damn they would be paying more attention to the issues that matter to Americans.

It is scary. The Russians could have evidence that Trump is sexist. I'm certain he doesn't want that getting out. The outrage here would be unimaginable. If the media was actually worth a damn they would be paying more attention to the issues that matter to Americans.

You are in some hardcore denial.

I didn't join a political forum. I wish someone would take this down.

I didn't join a political forum. I wish someone would take this down.

You realize you can just ignore this thread, yeah? I mean I get it, this is the pharmacy forum, not the political forum, but honestly it is one thread among thousands, just don't click on it. ;)

Reactions: 1 users
puppet-master.jpg

But Orange Sphincter Told Me It's because their Jealous that he won.......​

See what I'm talking about? You have no response. It's the Russians! Trump colluded with Putin! Hillary was the best and most qualified candidate in history! She didn't need to visit Pennsylvania or Wisconsin! Voter fraud! Waaaaaaaaa

Democrats are in complete denial and it's incredible to watch.

I don't hate any politician, they are all just players in a theatrical game, Trump showed me that. I really hate the media because they never questioned Obama though. He made so many mistakes or plain bad ideas but anyone who mentioned that in a calm rational manner was called racist. So then the only people willing to attack Obama were the true crazies. There was never any Obama satire, SNL rarely went after him. Everyone just says because Obama was too cool to mock. When he gave banks all our money on too big to fail, or went into the most extreme debt expansion ever, caused the refugee crisis in Europe, the rise of ISIS, fast and furious, etc etc was that cool? I am NOT saying he was a total joke of a president though because like I said, there are so many fools and idiots in politics and media so its a very hard job and whatever you say he DID restore our economy from The Great Recession. At least enough to shine a turd.

Trump is just unlikable, I don't actually think he has been that bad though. The GOP sucks so much balls we won't lose our Healthcare and honestly, cutting 100B to deficit while still growing economy is impressive along with his extremely underrated foreign policy where he strengthened the right people with arms and completely rescued the situation with Qatar that was becoming a terrorist state and was quelled which nobody knows about. Trump actually has done nothing that wrong policy wise if you are a conservative. Pulling out of the Paris Agreement was a brilliant move for the long term which staved off a gigantic 200B bill we could not really afford. Climate Change is being fought with technology and already on its way out since industry and manufacturing is slowly dying even with Trumps highlighting of the issue.

We have many actual allies now, Russia being an ally is HUGE because no president since Reagan has had a decent relations with them. Poland speech was important, it reaffirmed positive governance and Western Civ and told the world why we don't support reckless immigration because it destroys the countries soul and culture, which is needed to hear once in awhile. I always felt like Obama was patronized, with Trump I at least know everyone except a few hate Trump BUT respect the fact that he doesn't care what they think. You saw it rub off on Macron of France who took to Trump and actually seems to be inspired to rule with power because of him.

What I would hope out of Trump is that he could show some chill. The relations between him and the press and him are embarrassing. It appears like he won't chill, so I kinda dream he would just step down and let Pence take over so that we could have some peace along with our prosperity. It won't happen though so right now I am delving into my textbooks for good and in 2020 will vote who I think will do the better job. If its Warren v Trump probably Trump. Meh. I just find politics boring now because we all know what will happen, GOP will lose massive seats after failing healthcare, Dems rise, the cycle of Reps vs. Dems continues forever in this stupid country. lol

Trump was not supposed to win and he's doing what he said 1989 (see the video above). Plus he's alpha as f***. I'm loving it.

Pfft. He's weak as hell. He's so unalpha that he can't even get his own party that controls all of congress to pass any major bills. And it just came out tonight that Putin got him to have a secretive side meeting during the G20 outside of their official meeting with just Putin and Putin's interpreter. That's a real alpha move. Even more humorous when you realize that Putin speaks English just fine. He is easily the "weakest" president since Carter insofar as being an actual leader of men.

Headlines in 2020, "Brainwashed Americans actually believed that Trump was in collusion with the Russians," because we in the media just kept saying it over and over again. Mainstream media is more like tabloid headlines. People really believe this is news. I feel like it's 1980 again and we're supposed to think the Russians are going to start parachuting into Montana Red Dawn style. Unfortunately we don't have Patrick Swayze to fight them.

We don't 100% know if he colluded with the Russians. Nobody is saying that. We do know that he has past Russian ties. He surrounded himself with people with Russian ties. His son met with someone in an effort to collude with Russia. It seems pretty likely, though.

We'll just have to see what Mueller says. And I have a feeling that, barring a lot of things hat happened were an amazing string of coincidences, you won't like it.

So to look at this as if I were a Trump fan...I'm not so sure Republicans want to push that narrative like its a panacea. I can't really speak for Democrats, but if I had to guess, they would throw Obama, Bernie, Clinton (both of them) and FDR's corpse under the bus to impeach Trump. Republicans all of a sudden cheering the investigation looking into Podesta makes the narrative go down a one-way street that they can't come back from -- and that's the legitimization of Russian meddling. This is why the right wing media isn't really railing on this right now (except for doofuses like the NY Post, apparently). They still think they can outrun this thing.

Now, personally, if the Dems have dirt, I look at it as a good thing. If both sides have people compromised by Russia in some way, perhaps we might actually come out of this in a kumbaya moment where they can all go to jail and we can all turn our attention to the Russian social media disinformation menace.

I don't see that happening, though. The GOP is probably much more compromised (Flynn and Manafort are going to be hard to out-Russian-asset) and they are going to continue to fight this to the bitter end, unfortunately.

If I was president, I'd have already sent someone in to bomb that troll farm of theirs. We are in an emerging disinformation war and we are doing nothing about it.

Last edited:
Liberals are so tolerant :)

It's not about being liberal. I'd have been okay with Rubio or Cruz or Jeb Bush winning.

I may not like their policies but at least they would be "presidential" as opposed to this callous, senile sex offender who has no clue about politics. I've realized that Trump wants to run this country the same way he runs his resorts. He wants this country to be like some "exclusive" club. He wants to run it in a matter where if you're welcome to stay as long as you can afford it.

I want this country to be run like a non-profit hospital/homeless shelter.

**** Trump and **** anyone who supports him. Praying this dude has a STEMI or an aortic dissection.

>Says the rich kid from Brooklyn about the rich kid from Queens.

Who do you think you're fooling with your posturing?

It's not about being liberal. I'd have been okay with Rubio or Cruz or Jeb Bush winning.

I may not like their policies but at least they would be "presidential" as opposed to this callous, senile sex offender who has no clue about politics. I've realized that Trump wants to run this country the same way he runs his resorts. He wants this country to be like some "exclusive" club. He wants to run it in a matter where if you're welcome to stay as long as you can afford it.

Sorry to burst your bubble, but Rubio, Cruz, and Bush whould be Trump without the entertaining Twitter account. Even if Trump did leave the Presidency prematurely, you're not gonna like Pence. You liberals/leftists/progressives need to come to terms with the fact that Hillary was a terrible candidate who couldn't win a popularity contest against a box of rusty nails. You have to get over your anger at Hillary's loss, and become more level-headed.

Sorry to burst your bubble, but Rubio, Cruz, and Bush whould be Trump without the entertaining Twitter account. Even if Trump did leave the Presidency prematurely, you're not gonna like Pence. You liberals/leftists/progressives need to come to terms with the fact that Hillary was a terrible candidate who couldn't win a popularity contest against a box of rusty nails. You have to get over your anger at Hillary's loss, and become more level-headed.
You realize she did win the popularity contest though right?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using SDN mobile

You realize she did win the popularity contest though right?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using SDN mobile
LOL. I actually forgot about that. I was wrong in that regard. She did indeed win the overall count.

But that still doesn't change the main point of that post: no Republican is gonna satisfy the Left. The liberals/leftists/progressives need to stop saying they would like anyone but Trump because I know they won't. Trump is just like any other Republican except for that entertaining twitter account.

Edited for punctuation

Last edited:
You guys hating on Trump and hating on his ideas and plans, would you rather have an incompetant president who doesn't get any of his plans done, or would you rather have a competant president (like Pence) who WILL get those ideas and plans you hate done? It makes no sense why anyone who hates Trumps ideas, would rather have Pence as president.

Obama was absolute trash(coming from a guy who voted for him in 2008). He was supposed to be the anti-war president bringing hope and change in the economy. None of that came to fruition. He crapped on bush for raising the debt by 4 trillion. said it was unamerican. What did he end up doing? 10 trillion. Promised lower premiums and being able to keep your plan on obamacare, lies. He dropped nearly 100,000 bombs on the middle east causing even more death and destruction than bush as well as the migrant crisis that gifted europe with a terrrorist attack every week. My city NYC was just attacked by a terrorist let in by the dimwit. He waged absolute war on the 2nd amendment. He destroyed the democrat party(lost 1000 state and federal level seats, the house, the senate, the entire blue wall), He spied on his political opponents, jailed reporters(james rosen), jailed people who spoke up against him(dinesh d'souza), weaponized IRS(tea party lawsuit), sold 20% of our uranium to russia, all the meanwhile giving us the slowest growth out of a recession since the great depression, becoming the only president to never reach a full year of 3% GDP growth. nearly 90% of the jobs he created was part time gig work. He could have eased racial tensions being the leader of the country, but he decided to further promote the debunked myth that black people are being hunted down by the police. Middle class vanishing. average household median income decreased. More terrorist attacks and mass shootings than ever. More people on welfare and food stamps than ever. destroyed libya, destroyed syria. Did nothing when north korea was firing nukes everywhere. did nothing when russia took crimea. all around weak leader