Why does this happen?!?!?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

SpikeyMike83

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Why do I take a practice test and do alright with a few areas that need improvment... and then take another one and totally do crappy?

It makes me so nervous, like all this hard work has been for nothing!

You know, if I don't do well this time, I will have another chance to take the DAT for this cycle, but its going to kill me knowing what kind of work I put into this!

Members don't see this ad.

SpikeyMike83 said:
Why do I take a practice test and do alright with a few areas that need improvment... and then take another one and totally do crappy?

You know, if I don't do well this time, I will have another chance to take the DAT for this cycle, but its going to kill me knowing what kind of work I put into this!

alright, stop and listen!
you are one of hundreds of dat soon to be'ers that are stressing out over a test. i was in your position last month. it sounds like you are a high strung overachiever, and have always been that way, and that is a good thing. you will do fine, since you put the time in! i only got 17's and 18's on my practice and then killed the actual dat and did much much higher, so as long as you put the time and effort into learning the material that will be on the test you will do just fine. hope this helps.

joe

SpikeyMike83 said:

because you're not a good test taker.