Why doesn't this place have sub-forums for at least the top 5 carib med schools?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

godschosenone

Never a bad joke
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Just curious if this could be done. I think a lot of Carib'ers like me would come over here. Perhaps you don't want second rate med students on this site?

To the powers that be, Can you start a sub-forum under Caribbean with the following:

American University of the Caribbean
Ross University
Saba University
St. George's University
St. Matthew's University

and at least see how it goes? If it doesn't work, the threads could always be merged.
 
Probably wont happen. It seems fine.
They would probably if there is more traffic.
 
Just curious if this could be done. I think a lot of Carib'ers like me would come over here. Perhaps you don't want second rate med students on this site?

To the powers that be, Can you start a sub-forum under Caribbean with the following:

American University of the Caribbean
Ross University
Saba University
St. George's University
--------------------
and at least see how it goes? If it doesn't work, the threads could always be merged.

and MUA Nevis Sorry you got the top 5 wrong............................

See thats the problem and why only those schools? there are over 30 caribbean schools. AUA is also a good school has the same approvals as SMU and no unapprovals as far as I know..........................................:luck:

Good advertising doesn't make a good school........................................
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
and MUA Nevis Sorry you got the top 5 wrong............................

See thats the problem and why only those schools? there are over 30 caribbean schools. AUA is also a good school has the same approvals as SMU and no unapprovals as far as I know..........................................:luck:

Good advertising doesn't make a good school........................................
Sorry to get your nursing panties in a ruffle. Being egocentric must be rough. Actually, so that you don't take it personally, my point was to inquire about if this forum can separate out the Carib schools. I thought trying to sell the top 5 would be easier than 30 or more "schools". Make it the top 5 with MUA instead of SMU. Doesn't matter to me. Just was wondering if there's enough of a competitive market with VMD to separate the Carib schools out. Cheerio.
 
Sorry to get your nursing panties in a ruffle. Being egocentric must be rough. Actually, so that you don't take it personally, my point was to inquire about if this forum can separate out the Carib schools. I thought trying to sell the top 5 would be easier than 30 or more "schools". Make it the top 5 with MUA instead of SMU. Doesn't matter to me. Just was wondering if there's enough of a competitive market with VMD to separate the Carib schools out. Cheerio.
WOW did I insult you? Are you a cheerleader for a school? Sorry I can't see you in person.....you are very fast with insults and can't take criticism I have to be honest for me there is only the BIG 4 then the rest.............you are the one to mention the "5" thats really not fair to the other schools , and that is what caught my eye.
 
WOW did I insult you? Are you a cheerleader for a school? Sorry I can't see you in person.....you are very fast with insults and can't take criticism I have to be honest for me there is only the BIG 4 then the rest.............you are the one to mention the "5" thats really not fair to the other schools , and that is what caught my eye.
My apologies. I was just being silly. I re-read what I wrote earlier, and I realize it reads much harsher than I intended. I see what you're saying. And no, I am not a cheerleader for a school, but I am a cheerleader for those who work diligently to succeed--whatever success is...
 
As oldpro stated, there are the 4 schools that offer all 50 states and then the rest.

You can list the "best-of-the-rest" but that is a bridge to cross only when necessary (for most).
 
As oldpro stated, there are the 4 schools that offer all 50 states and then the rest.

You can list the "best-of-the-rest" but that is a bridge to cross only when necessary (for most).
Okay, whatever, top 4, bottom 4, whatever way you want to look at it. Just wanted to know if SDN could do this.
 
VMD is pretty much entirely exists for that reason, i.e FMG market and it's issues. SDN will most likely see it as a duplication of what VMD does. Another reason is I'm sure it does cost a few bucks to maintain and moderate these fora. Notice that it's almost always the case that the sponsoring school's banner is attached to the forum on VMD. But shoot pm or e-mail to the administration of SDN. Who knows, may be they'll come up with it?
 
Okay, whatever, top 4, bottom 4, whatever way you want to look at it. Just wanted to know if SDN could do this.


Why would they do that? Then they have to argue with annoying people about the ones who do (or do not) belong.

Maybe you should create a website or post with this info and then have a ball.
 
Why would they do that? Then they have to argue with annoying people about the ones who do (or do not) belong.

Maybe you should create a website or post with this info and then have a ball.
You sure are an angry one. Bad day or bad childhood? Nevermind. Save it for your therapist. I have an idea: ignore this post. Ahhhhh, does that feel better? Don't answer. Seems the same pretentious, but persnickety plebeians play on this forum too.
 
VMD is pretty much entirely exists for that reason, i.e FMG market and it's issues. SDN will most likely see it as a duplication of what VMD does. Another reason is I'm sure it does cost a few bucks to maintain and moderate these fora. Notice that it's almost always the case that the sponsoring school's banner is attached to the forum on VMD. But shoot pm or e-mail to the administration of SDN. Who knows, may be they'll come up with it?
Sounds good to me. Just wondered. A sensical answer sure beats some other cynic's non-sense anyday.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
You sure are an angry one. Bad day or bad childhood? Nevermind. Save it for your therapist. I have an idea: ignore this post. Ahhhhh, does that feel better? Don't answer. Seems the same pretentious, but persnickety plebeians play on this forum too.

I know that it is hard to get an answer that makes you look less-than-intelligent but that's life and you will learn from this. I forgive you for turning your self-disappointment into arbitrary anger towards your superior, but I am used to that.

Seriously though, you are too cute to insult. I just want to put you into a man-purse, carry you around all day, and show you off to the people at the soda-shop😍
 
I know that it is hard to get an answer that makes you look less-than-intelligent but that's life and you will learn from this. I forgive you for turning your self-disappointment into arbitrary anger towards your superior, but I am used to that.

Seriously though, you are too cute to insult. I just want to put you into a man-purse, carry you around all day, and show you off to the people at the soda-shop😍
uh yeah... as if. Put your purse down lady. It's gettin hot in here.
 
As oldpro stated, there are the 4 schools that offer all 50 states and then the rest.

You can list the "best-of-the-rest" but that is a bridge to cross only when necessary (for most).

Only 3 that both require the MCAT AND make you eligible for US government loans, so I don't see why everyone includes SABA in the "TOP" of anything.