Why has my account been cancelled??

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ToothE

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone! Last night I was working on my application and even printed out the matching forms. I get home today from work and I am currently trying to log on to my account.

However, it keeps saying that it is an invalid username and password and even when I put my email address into the "forgot password" box, it says that no such email is in there database.

What is going on?!?!?! someone please HELP.

Members don't see this ad.

They are closed right now. I don't think I can make it through the night without knowing what is going on! I know everything was saved automatically..Is there some sort of fee that should've been paid to start the application?

Is anyone else having trouble with this?

Members don't see this ad :)
welcome to aadsas:cool:

Well, I continued to type in my information, trying over and over again, and it finally logged me on. I have NO clue what it was saying that I was not in the database.

This is really annoying, but thanks!! :)

I can't believe this is happening again! I should just never logout..

This happened to me last year too. Then I figured out that I was trying to access my account on the previous year's AADSAS.

What happened was that I forgot the link to the site so I googled it and the older version showed up and I didn't notice the dates until later.

I don't know if you have the same problem.

This happened to me last year too. Then I figured out that I was trying to access my account on the previous year's AADSAS.

What happened was that I forgot the link to the site so I googled it and the older version showed up and I didn't notice the dates until later.

I don't know if you have the same problem.

Same thing happened to me :laugh: Be careful of the year

try going to the aadsas website through the adea website. that should work as the same thing happend to me last year.

http://www.adea.org/

adea-->aadsas-->applicants--> 2008 AADSAS Dental School Application Cycle

best of luck !