Why is Rx saying ....

Discussion in 'Step I' started by purplelife, 05.17.14.

1. SDN is made possible through member donations, sponsorships, and our volunteers. Learn about SDN's nonprofit mission.
  1. purplelife

purplelife 7+ Year Member

Medical Student
    Predicted USMLE Performance: Insufficient Data? Even after doing 12 blocks of questions? I was eager to know what it said about my performance, so disappointing.

2. SDN Members don't see this ad. About the ads.
  3. MilkIsGood

MilkIsGood 7+ Year Member

Resident [Any Field]
    Just checked my Rx. I already took step 1 and did all of Rx during school year. And mine says insufficient data

purplelife likes this.
  4. CherryRedDracul

CherryRedDracul 2 Chainz Muscular Dystrophy 2+ Year Member

Resident [Any Field]
    Mine is fine, but I highly doubt the accuracy of the projected score. I have ~500 questions finished, just did a block where I got 89% right, and my Qbank average went from 73 to 75% ... and my projected score shot up from 221 to 261. I'd be ecstatic if that was to be for real.

Perhaps the system is going bonkers?

purplelife likes this.
  5. purplelife

purplelife 7+ Year Member

Medical Student
    I guess it doesn't really matter. I'm also scoring 70+ in Rx, but I don't know if I should trust that. Along with Rx 2 blocks I'm also doing 2 blocks of UW each day, which is showing me around 60-70s. lol... But hopefully, since its my second time I will benefit a lot more by learning what I didn't last time. :) The good thing is I don't remember the UW questions' answers, but I do remember the concept as I didn't memorize the UW questions, but focused on learning the concepts in it. The only thing that's weird is that I'm running short on time in Rx, but not in UW...

Thanks guys.. Good luck~

Last edited: 05.17.14

About the ads