Why is this so cheap?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Waiting4Ganong

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
These things are selling for 500-600 dollars on ebay so how come this guy is selling them all (new, 2006-7 editions) for just 400 dollars? Is it a scam or just a good deal?

http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/doc/bks/184483099.html

Members don't see this ad.

PsychoDan said:
i wouldnt buy it for more than $300, so i hope none of you do ;)

Have to call total BS on that one! :laugh: If they are going for 550 on ebay how can you get one for 300???? Do you have an uncle at Kaplan? If you can - can you get me a set too?

Waiting4Ganong said:
Have to call total BS on that one! :laugh: If they are going for 550 on ebay how can you get one for 300???? Do you have an uncle at Kaplan? If you can - can you get me a set too?

Why waste your money on it? Just get Qbank, BRS Path, First Aid, and study efficiently during the M2 year.

Members don't see this ad :)
Bioengineer said:
Why waste your money on it? Just get Qbank, BRS Path, First Aid, and study efficiently during the M2 year.
it costs me 800dollars including custom clearance...but they are excellent books.I am using them...bought them on ebay...all brand new.

You'll get the best deal from an upperclassmen. They will sell it to you for far less than you will find on Ebay.