Why is UIW considered a program with deficiencies?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

samurai5511

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
As someone interested in staying in Texas and grew up Catholic, UIW seemed to be a choice that interested me. But then, I ended up hearing that the program is lacking in some way. Regardless of this, I ended up sending in a primary and am about to send in the secondary. I am just curious to know what problems the program has. If anyone could fill me in, I would appreciate it.

Members don't see this ad.

:pacifier: Curious to see why they do a reverse curriculum, how does it fair against a school that does normal class learning then rotations.

• Dislike
Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
UIW refuses to post their Boards scores, which is fishy.
Oh well, I just applied. If it is my only acceptance I think I will probably still for sure take it.

I was rejected pretty quickly from here. I asked for feedback and was told they "couldn't provide it due to limited staff", but I can be rest assured that they perform a holistic approach. Oh well.

I was rejected pretty quickly from here. I asked for feedback and was told they "couldn't provide it due to limited staff", but I can be rest assured that they perform a holistic approach. Oh well.
lol