Why is UIW considered a program with deficiencies?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

samurai5511

Full Member
2+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
As someone interested in staying in Texas and grew up Catholic, UIW seemed to be a choice that interested me. But then, I ended up hearing that the program is lacking in some way. Regardless of this, I ended up sending in a primary and am about to send in the secondary. I am just curious to know what problems the program has. If anyone could fill me in, I would appreciate it.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I was rejected pretty quickly from here. I asked for feedback and was told they "couldn't provide it due to limited staff", but I can be rest assured that they perform a holistic approach. Oh well.